WHAT GOING ON IN VALLEJO? A WEEK LONG OF VIOLENCE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Why is that "bullshit"? My buddy works for a company that actually helps communities get STARTED with these types of programs here in Seattle. Last time i checked, Seattle had a lower crime rate then Vallejo.

Dont under-estimate the power of youth programs. Some of these kids have no where to turn and gangs are the first ones to recruit. Gotta cut em off somewhere.

It's bullshit because an after school program won't cure evil....and shooting innocents (like a fucking ICE CREAM TRUCK DRIVER) or fracturing the skull of a dude driving a backhoe won't be solved by a ping pong table and an art class.

It's always such a cop-out about how these are "good kids gone wrong"...Bullshit, they're little assholes. And every time some bad shit goes down, some pastor hops on TV with the "we need more blahblahblah...We need to put an end to the bloodshed blahblahblah" and all the congregation proclaims "AMEN!" and then nothing changes.

Even if you have nowhere to turn (which I understand that's the case for alot of kids) it still doesn't make you go out and murder and rape. That's just someone with no common sense or morals.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
It's bullshit because an after school program won't cure evil....and shooting innocents (like a fucking ICE CREAM TRUCK DRIVER) or fracturing the skull of a dude driving a backhoe won't be solved by a ping pong table and an art class.

It's always such a cop-out about how these are "good kids gone wrong"...Bullshit, they're little assholes. And every time some bad shit goes down, some pastor hops on TV with the "we need more blahblahblah...We need to put an end to the bloodshed blahblahblah" and all the congregation proclaims "AMEN!" and then nothing changes.

Even if you have nowhere to turn (which I understand that's the case for alot of kids) it still doesn't make you go out and murder and rape. That's just someone with no common sense or morals.
props on the keri hilson sig, that just made me want her to be the mother of my children even more.

Feb 7, 2006

Yeah, kind of, but do you understand you are saying there are a group of people who are inherently evil? proper extracurriculars curve alot of bs, not all but alot.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
^^^ I'm not quite pickin' up what yer putting down but I really DO wanna understand your point so can you word it differently?

If you're trying to say I'm being racist then don't bother lol....Idiots come in all colors.

Feb 7, 2006
If I wanted to call you racist, I would call you racist. Basically, I'm saying positive alternatives do help significantly in steering kids from trouble, also, that I don't believe you are just born evil, you either adjust or become maladjusted to society due to your surroundings and will power.

Aug 24, 2003
i say we use our weather control systems to create a giant tsunami or earthquake to wipe out the whole area, cleansing the gene pool in that area. then we get all of our celebrities to go on tv and raise relief money and pocket 46% of that money to further fund our army and other similar events

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If I wanted to call you racist, I would call you racist. Basically, I'm saying positive alternatives do help significantly in steering kids from trouble, also, that I don't believe you are just born evil, you either adjust or become maladjusted to society due to your surroundings and will power.
Actually some people are born "evil." They are called psychopaths. They are going to be "evil" and it doesn't matter where they come from or how they were raised seeing it's a personality disorder.

Jun 5, 2004
^^You should not move to the V. You'll regret it. Besides kickin it wit family, their ain't shit to do here.
Tell me y i was about to say somethin similar! But i remember a couple years ago id be partying in rosa and rhonert park n shit all the time, and there would always be dudes from vallejo talkin some shit, and always get scraped. I never tripped off it but hella ppl round here was hatin on vallejo niggaz.

But this one time in rp in tha circle was hella funny, it was a white dude screamin "rp rp nigga" n he got scraped by a cuddie, hella bad tho.

Lol im kickin it at a cheveron and we seen the same crest niggas like "fuck rp!" lol im like this is rosa tho and im with hella homies from south park. They ended up beein hella cool we partyed all nite at the goodnite inn, shit was dope

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
..........another murder last night night. Father of one of the kids arrested for the city employee incident last week.

http://cbs5.com/crime/2.high.school.2.1474362.html go all the way to the right and watch this video. He's the 'angry father', now he's dead.

wooooow.

Vallejo man, 42, shot to death early Monday morning
Homicide is second of 2010 for city, suspects sought
By Times-Herald Staff
Posted: 02/08/2010 07:55:35 AM PST

A 42-year-old Vallejo man was shot to death in North Vallejo early Monday, the city's second homicide in less than 48 hours in the same general area.
Vallejo police identified the victim as Matthew Allen Hicks, who suffered a gunshot to the head at about 12:49 a.m.. He was pronounced dead at the scene in the 400 block of Fairgrounds Drive.

Police said the suspect fled the scene and is at large.

The homicide was the second of 2010.

Early Saturday morning at about 12:52 a.m., 36-year-old Marico Whitemon of Vallejo was shot to death in front of Parkway Liquors, 1601 Lewis Brown Drive. Whitemon was shot multiple times, police said.

Anyone with information about Monday's case is asked to call Detective Matt Meredith or Les Bottomley at 1 800 488-9383. Anyone with information concerning Saturday's shooting is asked to contact Bottomley or Detective Ted Postolaki.

RIP Green Eyed Rico. Fuck, that was my dude for real for real. His murder shocked everyone. He's with Dre now.

May 9, 2002
So you basically saying that all people are inherently evil, correct?

If this is indeed the case, then there would be no places like the YMCA, period. Therefore, your theory fails.

And what I was relaying is mutually exclusive to what you you posted.

It's always such a cop-out about how these are "good kids gone wrong"...Bullshit, they're little assholes.
IN other words, its all nature and no nuture, is that what you are saying?

And every time some bad shit goes down, some pastor hops on TV with the "we need more blahblahblah...We need to put an end to the bloodshed blahblahblah" and all the congregation proclaims "AMEN!" and then nothing changes.
Have you ever thought that nothing changes, becuase no attempts at change were made? just because someone talks about it, doesn't mean it actually happens.

No, that is a kid learning their morals from immoral people. We ALL get our morals from someone, most likely our parents (but teachers and peers are also a influence). We aren't born with manners or empathy, that kind of stuff is INSTILLED through guidance. Sure, there are some inherently BAD people out there...some people really are psychopaths. But that is a small portion of the population...very small.

To prove that you are wrong, here is a fact sheet about after school programs and their effect on kids.
"The link between after-school program participation and violence prevention and increased achievement among youth is increasingly evident as new research emerges. After-School Programs: Keeping Children Safe and Smart, a joint report from the U.S. Department of Education and U.S. Department of Justice, shows that students in after-school programs exhibit fewer behavioral problems, better ability to handle conflicts and improved self-confidence."
http://www.safeyouth.org/scripts/facts/afterschool.asp

May 9, 2002
Actually some people are born "evil." They are called psychopaths. They are going to be "evil" and it doesn't matter where they come from or how they were raised seeing it's a personality disorder.
True, but this is a very small portion of the population. To assume that anyone who commits a violent crime is born bad, is an invalid argument.

Nov 24, 2003
The problem is that our society has created a risk-reward ratio for crime that is completely out of balance.

There is a good probability that you will serve about as much time on drug charges, as you will on robbery

Crime Type - Average Time Served

Rape - 7.3
Robbery - 4.5
Assault - 3.2
Burglary - 2.3
Drug Traffic - 2.1

What this should look like

Crime Type - Average Time Served

Rape - Life
Robbery - 25
Assault - 25
Burglary - 25
Drug Traffic - 0

Do you think people would be as likely to rape, rob, or assault someone if they knew they were looking at a minimum of 25 years rather than possibility of no time and an average of 4 years if caught AND convicted? I sure think that would dissuade a lot of people from committing these ridiculous atrocities on one another.

Apr 25, 2002
Still Goin on

http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_14357874?source=most_viewed

A Vallejo man who was shot and killed this morning is the father of one of the teens arrested in the beating of a city worker, according to news reports.

At 12:49 a.m., police responded to a shooting in the 400 block of Fairgrounds Drive. When officers arrived, they found Matthew Allen Hicks had been shot in the head in his girlfriend's back yard. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

In a report aired on KTVU, Hicks' sister said the victim is the father of one of two boys arrested Friday in the widely publicized videotaped attack on a city worker.

On Friday Vallejo police arrested two Vallejo High School students, 15 and 17, in connection an assault on a backhoe operator, which left the victim with a fractured skull as dozens watched. The two are accused of assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery and robbery, police said in a press release.

Their names have not been released due to their age, police said, but KTVU is reporting that Hicks is the 17-year-old's father.

The beating victim, Harold Cabral, 46, is recovering at his home in Suisun City. A surveillance video shows Cabral on the ground surrounded by more than 40 people. He also suffered a fractured jaw, broken teeth and a fractured collarbone.

The homicide is the city's second in two days and the second this year. Anybody with information is asked to call Vallejo police at (800) 488-9383. Anonymous tips can be left at (707) 644-STOP.

The

city has suffered a particularly violent week, including the shooting of a female ice cream truck driver during a robbery attempt and the Saturday killing of a 36-year-old Vallejo man in front of a liquor store.

Feb 7, 2006
Actually, no one is born evil, since morals/morality are subjective.