What Ever Happened to VELL BAKARDY????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2008
A while ago I got up on some old school Vell Bakardy called "genuine liqua hits" and the shit was dope but I heard Vell Dissed Tech N9ne and Tech responded back and I have not heard from vell bakardy since.....WHAT HAPPENED???

Genuine Liqua Hits

Universal Game

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
several years back he was doing hood videos for local artists, only one i can remember he did was one for court dogg. they weren't that good but maybe he stepped up his game since then.

May 20, 2006
??? I know he did an album a few years back, one of the cuts were on that KC Land marks Vol. 1.... I can't remember.... maybe Rick Rock produced part of that album.
Vell has been sitting on an entire album produced by Rick Rock..for about 3yrs now.....

He got married and moved to Topeka.....

I talked to Vell right after the cats from Block Life got indicted, this summer...

Nov 13, 2004
Funny, I 'heard' that a person that post here on the midwest forum and has posted in this thread...name is on some of Block Lifes paperwork. Rumor has it this person took the cheez them people was offering. But then again...rumors.

Nov 6, 2005
Theres a T-Nutty out of the MO? Im obviously gonna guess its a dif Nutty. Still, thats some foul shit. Sorry ta hear if any of them were your homies Ben.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
If Tech never mentioned Vell, I wouldn't know who the hell he was. Haha
So Vell was one of the first to put KC on the map in the rap scene?

May 20, 2006
If Tech never mentioned Vell, I wouldn't know who the hell he was. Haha
So Vell was one of the first to put KC on the map in the rap scene?
Vell Bakardy had a record deal with Rick Rubin, back in 1992.

Vell is a KC Hip-Hop Legend.

You're probably too young to know who Vell Bakardy and a lot of other KC rap pioneers are.