What does THIZZ mean?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
frankz mafia said:
Thizz Izz MAC DRE NIGGA MAC DRE IZ Thizz!! Period nuthin more nuthin less if it wasnt for him no one would be "sayin" thizz but niggaz been off e since way back
saying "thizz"*

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
kyhompb said:
You guys are givin this guy a bit of false information...

Thizz started out, made by Mac Dre, as slang for E-pills. It's also the name of his label.

But it's evolved since then. Thizzin can just mean you are feelin yourself, you don't gotta be on one to be thizzin. It's become kind of a regular slang word out here.

So basically, you can just be havin a crazy good time and be thizzin.
LOL AT THIS POST

SO WHAT DOES THIZZ OR CHOKE MEAN THEN????

DRE MADE A KILLIN OFFA GETTIN PPL PILLIN MANE THIZZIN IS THIZZIN YOU AINT THIZZIN WITHOUT POPPIN A THIZZLE :confused:

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
kyhompb said:
You guys are givin this guy a bit of false information...

Thizz started out, made by Mac Dre, as slang for E-pills. It's also the name of his label.

But it's evolved since then. Thizzin can just mean you are feelin yourself, you don't gotta be on one to be thizzin. It's become kind of a regular slang word out here.

So basically, you can just be havin a crazy good time and be thizzin.
WRONG...MAC DRE DID NOT MAKE THE WORD UP...AND THE ORIGINAL MEANING WAS LIKE SAYIN SOME ONES TRIPPIN (NOT ON DRUGS,JUST TRIPPIN)

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
J.COLOMBO said:
THIS DUDE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKIN ABOUT.....HAHAHA"LIKE A MORE INTENE WEED HIGH"HAHAHAHHA WOW.....NO REAL MDMA WOULD FUCK YOU UP TEN TIMES MORE THEN ANY PILL...DUDE IS A FUCKING MORON......
YEAH PURE MDMA CAN BE COMPARED TO PROZAK. ITS ALLTHE EXTRAS THAT GET YOU OUT YO MIND

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
MDMA (also commonly known as Ecstacy, X, E, XTC, Adam, etc.) is a semi-synthetic chemical compound. In its pure form, it is a white crystalline powder. It usually seen in capsule form, in pressed pills, or as loose powder. Average cost ranges from $10-$30 (U.S.) a dose. Common routes of administration are swallowing or snorting, although it can be smoked or injected as well. Currently, MDMA is on the U.S. Schedule I of controlled substances, and is illegal to manufacture, possess, or sell in the United States. Most other countries have similar laws.
According to Nicholas Saunders (1993), "MDMA was patented as long ago as 1913 by the German company Merck. [...] The patent doesn't mention uses." See PIHKAL (Shulgin & Shulgin 1991) or Shulgin 1986 for more history, including how Alexander Shulgin brought the drug to the attention of psychotherapists in the 1970s.

Dosing:
Usual doses of MDMA range from around 80 to 160 milligrams (orally), though monks have used lower doses (40-60 mg) to assist meditation, and therapists have sometimes taken similarly low doses to become more in tune with clients. A benchmark standard dose is often considered to be 2 mg of MDMA per kilogram of body weight (though response to the drug is not strictly proportional to body weight).
When MDMA is taken by mouth, the effects manifest about 30-45 minutes later; snorting, smoking or injecting produces much quicker onset. The primary effects usually reach a plateau at T+1:00 (one hour after taking the dose) to T+1:30, stay there for some two hours, then start tapering gradually. The primary effects are pretty much over by T+4:00 to T+6:00. Secondary effects (afterglow) may be felt for days, and tertiary psychological effects (e.g. improved outlook) may last indefinitely.

Supplemental dosing: If you have taken an ordinary dose of MDMA (say 2 mg/kg), you like where you are at about T+1:30 (you will have reached plateau by then), and would like to prolong your stay there, take a supplement equal to about 1/3 to 1/2 the initial dose. Taking much more than this is likely to induce or increase unwanted side effects without providing additional benefit in return.

Contraindications and overdose information:
MDMA causes an increase in blood pressure and pulse rate, modest in most people, similar to moderate exercise. Because of this, and because a few people may have a more pronounced cardiac response to MDMA, people with a history of high blood pressure, heart trouble, or stroke are advised not to use MDMA, or at the very least are advised to start with a much lower than average dose. The same warning applies to people who are hypersensitive to drugs. Liver or kidney problems may also contraindicate MDMA use. It is, of course, desirable to hear from your physician that you're in good overall health before ingesting any powerful substance.
Deaths have been reported of some MDMA users who were also taking Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs are often prescribed as antidepressants). MDMA is *not* recommended to anyone taking any MAOI. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you're unsure whether a drug you are taking is an MAOI. Also be aware that some antidepressants (e.g. Prozac and Zoloft) may inhibit some of the effects of MDMA.

MDMA is thought by many to be a fairly safe drug, as long as you keep track of what your body is telling you (see Section III below for more discussion of safety). The euphoria that it induces can make it easy to ignore bodily distress signals, so be watchful for things like dehydration (drink lots of water or fruit juices!), muscle cramping, dizziness, exhaustion or overexertion. Several reports from England tell of dosed ravers dancing themselves into severe dehydration and heat exhaustion that required hospitalization and in a few cases resulted in death. An MDMA overdose is characterized by high pulse or blood pressure, faintness, muscle cramping, or panic attacks. If you experience any of these symptoms, sit down, rest, and drink some fruit juice, water, or a gatorade-type sports drink. In the unlikely event someone has a more severe reaction, e.g. loss of consciousness or seizures, get medical help as soon as possible.

Effects:
The physical effects of usual doses of MDMA are subtle and variable: some users report dryness of mouth, jaw clenching, teeth grinding, nystagmus (eye wiggles), sweating, or nausea. Others report feelings of profound physical relaxation. At higher doses (overdoses), the physical effects of MDMA resemble those of amphetamines: fast or pounding heartbeat, sweating, dizziness, restlessness, etc.
The psychological effects are a bit more difficult to describe, since they are many and of widely varying effects. The major ones are:

Entactogenesis ("touching within")
This is a generalized feeling that all is right and good with the world. People on MDMA often describe feeling "at peace" or experiencing a generalized "happy" feeling. Also, common everyday things may seem to be abnormally beautiful or interesting. Alexander Shulgin reported that mountains that he had observed many times before appeared to be so beautiful that he could barely stand looking at them.

Empathogenesis
Empathogenesis is a feeling of emotional closeness to others (and to one's self) coupled with a breakdown of personal communication barriers. People on MDMA report feeling much more at ease talking to others and that any hangups that one may have with regard to "opening up" to others may be reduced or even eliminated. This effect is partially responsible for MDMA's being known as a "hug drug" - the increased emotional closeness makes personal contact quite rewarding.
Many people use MDMA primarily for this effect, reporting that it makes potentially awkward or uncomfortable social situations (singles bars, dance clubs, etc.) much more easily dealt with. "[Conversation] just flows like water" said one person. "It seems like you know exactly what to say and when to say it. It's like a filter between what you want to express and what comes out of your mouth that you didn't even know existed is stripped away." This same person also reported that they used to use alcohol for many of these same reasons, but found MDMA to be more effective.

An enhancement of the senses
MDMA can significantly enhance (sometimes distort) the senses - touch, proprioception, vision, taste, smell. MDMAers can sometimes be seen running their hands over differently textured objects repeatedly, tasting and smelling various foods/drinks. This effect also contributes to the "hug drug" effect because of the novel feeling of running one's hands over skin and having one's skin rubbed by someone else's hands.
Before it was made illegal, MDMA was gaining a reputation among the psychiatric community as a valuable therapeutic tool. People under its influence often report seeing their lives in a whole new light. "I was completely blown away the first time I did X" said the same person quoted above. "I saw some of my problems that I didn't even know I had! All of a sudden, It seemed like the source, nature and sometimes even the solution of all my personal difficulties were completely obvious." Surfacing of repressed memories has also been reported.

Despite the legal risks surrounding Schedule I drugs, some therapists are still using MDMA in their practices. For a report on the subjective experiences and psychological/behavioral sequelae of 20 psychiatrists who took MDMA, see "Phenomenology and Sequelae of 3,4 Methylenedioxy-methamphetamine Use" (Liester, Grob, Bravo, and Walsh) in J. Nervous and Mental Disease, Vol 180, No. 6, June 1992, Serial No. 1315.

Most people find the MDMA state so valuable by itself that it's not clear there's much to be gained from combining MDMA with most other substances (though the combination of of MDMA with LSD seems to have a strong following). Further, combining drugs ("polydrug use" and "polydrug abuse") complicates the medical and behavioral safety picture. For this reason, it is not a recommended practice in the absence of expert guidance. Here is a chart of commonly encountered drugs and some of their reactions when combined with MDMA:

Drug | Reaction Information
==============================================================================
Marijuana | Not known for dangerous reactions. MJ is habit-forming for
| some users.
--------------|---------------------------------------------------------------
LSD | Not known for dangerous reactions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amphetamines | Amphetamine overdosage probability is dramatically increased.
| Strongly discouraged. Speed is addictive.
Cocaine | Same as Amphetamines. Cocaine is addictive.
Heroin or | No dangerous reaction, but the stimulant effect of MDMA may
other opiates | mask the opiate's sedative effect and increase the likelihood
| of overdose. The opiates are addictive.
Tobacco | Not known for dangerous reactions. Tobacco is highly
| addictive and carcinogenic.
Alcohol | Same danger as opiates, also can dangerously exacerbate the
| dehydration that MDMA normally causes. Not recommended.
| Alcohol is habit-forming for some users.

Note that this chart does not cover cross-reactions of mental effects. This will be covered in the next section.

Notes on having a rewarding time:
MDMA is used by different people for different things. Because the drug has such a wide range of effects, it can add to almost any activity. Here are some of the more common activities than people take MDMA and engage in.
Raves
Raves are common settings for taking MDMA. Raves are a type of dance party associated with particular sub-cultures, dance, and musical styles. Although many extensive descriptions of raves exist elsewhere, understanding raves is also key to understanding the recreational use of MDMA. Unlike most adult dance parties and commercial clubs, raves tend to disallow the use of alcohol and do not sell alcohol on site. Most raves are, instead, oriented around the use of MDMA and other psychoactive stimulants and psychedelics instead of alcohol. The 'Rave Culture' is also characterized by promoting non-violent, friendly, safe spaces for people to dance and express themselves. Many rave goers do not take MDMA, but simply enjoy the non-alcohol music venues, dance spaces, good DJs, and the more open, friendly 'vibe' of rave culture events and parties. MDMA's stimulant and analgesic (pain killing) effects and its enhancement of proprioception (deep body sense) make movement feel easier and more pleasant, so ravers on MDMA often dance for long periods of time (remember to drink water and eat to replace lost fluid and electrolytes!). The feeling of unity and shared ecstatic joy at a successful rave can be overwhelmingly wonderful. Some ravers regard this as spiritual or religious practice. Entire encyclopedia sets could now be devoted to the topic of raves: for more info, see google search, alt.rave FAQ, wikipedia, etc.

Self-psychotherapy
Since MDMA can catalyze a broad range of psychotherapeutic effects (surfacing of repressed memories, dealing with emotional issues, etc.), MDMAers sometimes will trip by themselves or with a trusted guide, and spend the experience thinking about their lives. It has been said that "one hit of X [MDMA] is worth 3 months of conventional psychotherapy". Whether that is an exaggeration or not, MDMA has been praised by many psychotherapists as a notably effective means of dealing with personal issues. People who have had an MDMA experience of this kind often will want to talk to some people they are close to in order to discuss what MDMA has made them more aware of.

A substitute for speed
MDMA is also sometimes used for some of the same things that amphetamines are used for, typically activities that require concentration, motivation, creativity, or energy. Doing homework, studying, writing, playing video games, and dieting are some of the many activities that MDMA may facilitate.

The sensorium
The sensory enhancement of MDMA can make sensual activities unusually enjoyable. Touching can become such an intensely pleasurable sensation that close personal contact (sexual or otherwise) can be quite fun, especially when coupled with MDMA's empathogenic effects. Hugging someone and running your hands over them are such a common thing to see people on MDMA doing that it is known to some as the 'Hug Drug'. Eating, drinking, smelling flowers and even the sensations of waste elimination can become special experiences on MDMA.
MDMA can also be mixed with other drugs for a different experience. The health hazards of each of these combinations were discussed in the section on contraindications. Here are the mental effects: (note that this is based on subjective information. Personal reactions may differ.)

Drug | Information
==============================================================================
Marijuana | Fun, but can cloud the mental effects of the MDMA. Have to
| smoke more before you notice it.
LSD | Can go very well together. LSD and MDMA is commonly known as
| "XL" or "candyflipping". Most prefer quite low doses of LSD.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amphetamines | You're already speeding. Why bother? Health risks noted in
| contraindications section.
Cocaine | Similar to Amphetamines.
Heroin or | In terminal cancer patients, MDMA has restored the lucidity
other opiates | that is often obscured by opiates given for pain.
Tobacco | Tastes good, if you're into it. Easy to smoke too much.
Alcohol | Can cloud the desired effects of MDMA. Dehydrating.

Drug Quality
To have a rewarding time on MDMA, you need to have good quality MDMA. The only way to maximize your chance of getting the real thing is to know & trust your supplier. Note that MDMA is not known for causing strong visual distortions. If you take some "MDMA" and notice that a predominant effect is trippy visuals, what you got was probably not pure MDMA, or MDMA at all.
Note on Using MDMA Many Times:
Most users of MDMA who have taken the drug many times report that after some number of sessions, varying by person from a few to a few dozen, the desirable effects of the drug are no longer as pronounced. Said one, "it loses its magic." Another person who used MDMA perhaps a dozen times (separated by weeks to months) noted the dropoff, waited three years (!), tried an ordinary dose of high-quality MDMA again, and found that the annoyance of the physical side effects outweighed the greatly diminished positive effects. He has sadly given up the drug. Others who have had fifty or more MDMA sessions still find them to be worthwhile on balance.
This MDMA effect dropoff might be explained by a psychological mechanism: loss of novelty. (On the other hand, people who have experienced MDMA effect dropoff generally report that there is not a similar dropoff in the effects of other psychedelics with which they are equally or more experienced, e.g. LSD and DMT.) Or the dropoff might be caused by lasting neurophysiological or neurological "changes" to the brain from exposure to MDMA, the prior state of the changed structures being necessary for ecstatic MDMA experiences. It is an as-yet-unanswered question whether such changes, if they happen, are best regarded as harmful, neutral, or beneficial.

If you choose to use MDMA, the lesson here may be to spend your first few sessions wisely and cherish them. Later sessions may never seem as ecstatic.

Jun 2, 2002
jr916 said:
"what you doin folks"
"nuthin,just slappin sum music,thizzin"
"for real?,what kind of pills and how much for two of em?"
"well not thizzin like that,i was just informed that "thizzin" can mean im having a crazy good time"
"your a square and when i see you its funk on sight"

hahahahahhaha
lmao!! that shit had me dyin...

forreal though, i NEVER heard of somebody saying they're thizzin if they weren't off a pill...that's corny as fuck!!! hahaha

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
J.COLOMBO said:
I HAVENT SEEN A PL FOR HELLA YEARS............THOSE BIG AGAIN?ARE THEY REAL OR ARE THEY JUS PILLS WITH PL STAMP ON THEM?THE PL'S IM TALKIN BOUT WERE LIKE 5-6 PILLS IN 1.......
them is like the same dolphins i had,, man 1 of them had me on a good one,,
so i popped 2 more

Feb 23, 2006
there was these one pills i had....they had like a LR...or like RL on them...not too sure..and they were blue.....
any specific name?

i got some yellow playstations that ima get off my boy for $3 a pop.. sell them for like 8

Nov 16, 2006
kingsvillektp said:
Im southern.... I see people saying 'thizz' alot and i know it originated from Mac Dre (r.i.p) but i still dont know what it means... so if yall can kindly tell me id appreciate it...

dont smash on me for not knowing!
it means extacy

Jun 3, 2006
last night this broad was chewin half a pill and snortin the other half and she swear thats the way to go...i was tempted,proly gonna try that next weekend or tomorrow,who knows

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
AidsFactory said:
You heard of them clowns putting the pill in there ass? Its supposed to get off you like crazy, I've never tried it but I've seen a few people who said they did it took the same as everyone else and they were on one bad.
lies