What does THIZZ mean?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
u guys dont even kno..if the meth and speed werent in the pills probly wouldnt even fuck wit em..try molly...pure mdma..it like a more intense weed high...definatly not better than a pill with meth and speed

and also dont hate on anything if u aint tried it...i can guarantee you 100% if u popped a pill u would either love it and say "that was coo,but i wouldnt do it again" or say" i love it and i will do it again"...dont just go off what somebody say experience for yourself

Jun 3, 2006
Bam said:
u guys dont even kno..if the meth and speed werent in the pills probly wouldnt even fuck wit em..try molly...pure mdma..it like a more intense weed high...definatly not better than a pill with meth and speed

and also dont hate on anything if u aint tried it...i can guarantee you 100% if u popped a pill u would either love it and say "that was coo,but i wouldnt do it again" or say" i love it and i will do it again"...dont just go off what somebody say experience for yourself
really?-i thought that gettin the pure shit was the ticket-but what about the ones you get and you thizzin for like a hour and then damn near spun the rest of the night-just seem like you gettin over on

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i hate the come down on some pills....staight twacked out an shit....color dont matter for shit...fuck wha people say....i had a yello one where i halucenated...an one where i tweaked

Jul 17, 2004
You guys are givin this guy a bit of false information...

Thizz started out, made by Mac Dre, as slang for E-pills. It's also the name of his label.

But it's evolved since then. Thizzin can just mean you are feelin yourself, you don't gotta be on one to be thizzin. It's become kind of a regular slang word out here.

So basically, you can just be havin a crazy good time and be thizzin.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
kyhompb said:

Thizz started out, made by Mac Dre, as slang for E-pills. It's also the name of his label.

But it's evolved since then. Thizzin can just mean you are feelin yourself, you don't gotta be on one to be thizzin. It's become kind of a regular slang word out here.

"what you doin folks"
"nuthin,just slappin sum music,thizzin"
"for real?,what kind of pills and how much for two of em?"
"well not thizzin like that,i was just informed that "thizzin" can mean im having a crazy good time"
"your a square and when i see you its funk on sight"

hahahahahhaha

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
nicely put,, when mac dre died i started hearing people say thizzin like that,,, like id see a picture and the bitch would be like "ugghhh thizzed out" i was like "for real you thizz? you tryna get some pills?" and shes like "what?" i dont think you can be "thizzin" without being on one,, you can get hyphy without bein on a pill though i think thats what your thinkin kyhombp

Sep 4, 2002
kyhompb said:

The Dude wanted the REAL meaning of THIZZ so he was told, i think your misleading him as far as that Thizz means "feel good music" or are just "Feelin yourself"

Sep 4, 2002
jr916 said:
"what you doin folks"
"nuthin,just slappin sum music,thizzin"
"for real?,what kind of pills and how much for two of em?"
"well not thizzin like that,i was just informed that "thizzin" can mean im having a crazy good time"
"your a square and when i see you its funk on sight"

hahahahahhaha
lol no kiddin