***WHAT DOES MAC DRE SAY...............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2005
What the hell does Mac Dre say in the very last line of 'The Thizzle Dance'?!?! Ive listened probably hundreds of times and checked online lyrics to see what other people think. Online lyrics is some funny ass shit by the way. Some of the things people think MD is saying is hilarious....But anyways, does anyone have any idea what he REALLY says? "I dont care who Im in the buildin wit/ I Do the dance with .........................?"

Feb 10, 2005
I dunno...

But a more serious question about this song is where Dre says he's a "switch hitter and plays with both mitts"

I dunno bout yall but being a swtich hitter is a bisexual gay homo thang and playin with mitts means youz on the receiving end

thats a gay ass line to me...and i stopped bumpin that album the day i bought it and heard that verse...you know what they say bout them e pillz...take that shit too much...your ass will turn fag.im koo with that scene and thizz this and thizz that shit...i just burn my trees fuck the dumb fad shit...e pillz been around for hella years now....and nigguhz is on it more cuz of a song...its kinda pathetic to me

RIP Mac Dre thou dont get it twisted!

del

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2003
switchhitter meaning batting left an right playa, hence playin w/ both mitts, both fields ya know.........................

Feb 10, 2005
del said:
switchhitter meaning batting left an right playa, hence playin w/ both mitts, both fields ya know.........................
i know wut the term switchhitter means literally...but dre was not talkin bout playing baseball LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

you also said "both fields". playing the field also means you are single and looking but now playing both fields? thats is implying more into the swtich hitter thang...now if youz playing both fields thats straight up bisexual gay shit

Feb 10, 2005
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
yeah he said playin with both mitts after, to let ya know he aint talkin bout bein a fag...
i hear wutchu sayin...but that can also mean being a fag too...if youz playin with both mitts...that means youz on the receiving end of someone giving you sumthin

wut else can he be implying? if sumone told you in the club that they was a switch hitter and they played with both mitts..
1. i would question the club im at take a look around and peep if youz in the wrong club
2.i would think this person is sayin im gay and interested in you
3.this person wants to play baseball with you and he gonna bat on both sides on the plate

which ones do you think dre was implying????
or if there are other meanings please feel free to inform us

Feb 10, 2005
Filthy_Rich said:
so you know exactly what he meant when he said that? You're an idiot if you think he actually meant that he was bisexual and takes it in the ass. You're reading too far into it. I mean, half the shit that MD says is just meaningless shit that sounds funny and fits into the rhyme. the way i took it, and i'm sure everyone else did, is that he does everything and does it all at once. nothing more than that.

lmao @ taking E pills makes you gay.

btw. just posting this with all your knowledge of Gay club slang makes you sound hella gay.

thats wut i was hoping cuz i didnt actually think Dre was gay...but now who knows?... fuckin with e pillz make nigguhz act funny...i didnt say you would turn gay, i said bisexual(which is the same to me IMO)...but i seen it done had other nigguhz question wut muthafuckers was doin ..thas real shit...eva go to an e party? you got muthafuckaz rubbing lotion on each other i had to bounce on that scene..unless they was all females...which was not the case

dont get all hurt cuz wut dre said was a gay line...aight yall?? dont take it too personal..i know dre was your hero and all....but damn there aint no need to get your feelins hurt! lol

shit i heard levitti was gay...did any of yall hear that rumor before???

and yes e pillz is a gay ass drug if youz juss poppin to pop...now i can see if youz with your breezy and yall finna get it on...but now poppin e just to pop is gay shit to me...but dont take it personal....popin perscription is sumthin else...but e is a gay drug in IMO

May 4, 2005
"i play infield , outfield and pitcher / im an all around player / ni66a ill getcha"

dre isnt gay... he talks about baseball a lot

Nov 15, 2004
wow...u're an idiot. dre was obviously a baseball fan and liked using baseball metaphors...a lot. he's basically saying how great he is cuz he can use both mitts...nobody in baseball history has ever done that. there's been switch hitters, but never switch pitchers/fielders. i feel stupid just having to explain this.