What does a salvaged car mean?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2003
it means you have a car that was put back together to make it look straight but is really an unsafe vehicle. very risky imo

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
^^YES....and if you ever get in a accident in the 'salavaged car' you wont get shit.....youll only get whatever the dude paid to get the car back from the insaurence......

i mean am not too sure on that but that what i was told.....so if dude bought it back for 500 thats how much its worth even if you buy it from him for lets say 2 gz....

SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF AM WRONG

Apr 25, 2002
i wouldnt even fuck with a salvaged car.mothafuckas will get a totalled car and put it back together with a scewdriver and a soldering gun.i dont know how much you paid,but i'd save a few more duckets and get a legitamite piece of shit........

Apr 9, 2004
I was going to say do a carfax report. Also alot of the time there is damage to the front end, and you end up having problems with the engine. My bro did buy a civic si that was salvaged though and it seemed to run good. Just don't buy it if you plan on getting any money out of it when you try to sell it though.