What do your coworker(s) do that pisses you off?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The guy who sits next to me taps his foot. Constantly. On the plastic thing they put on the floor so your desk chair can roll easier. Sounds like a tap shoe. All day. He's doing it right now - Tap tap tap tap tap tap taptaptaptaptap tap tap tap taptaptap tap tap tap.

I have a dream of bringing in a hammer. Putting it on his desk. And saying "You stop the god damn tapping or I will."

But I need my job so I won't, ever.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I hate it when the hot women button their shirts all the way up and wear clothes that don't champion their hot body.

really gets on my nerves....

But for the dudes......I work around a lot of "educated" men and they define "micro manager". Most of the men you can tell haven't had any wifey action in several months. Very condescending with strong cases of little man syndrome. Very little to no common courtesy, like holding the door for you while you are 2 steps behind, saying hello in the morning, manners are far few and between.... bringing their home life to work. Shit get's old........

like the saying goes......be nice to nerds because one day you might be working for them.....

fuck all that.......beat their ass cause one day you might have to work for them.....

May 6, 2002
Tapping, whistling, giggling, all of it.
It drives me nuts.

Mostly it's this girl that always says "huh?".
She will ask me a question and before I even answer she goes "huh!?"

Or if you say something to her she goes "huh!?"

People always repeat themselves. I used to repeat myself as well. Then I just stopped because I know she hears me. Then she just replies. "Huh!?" is just some automatic reply for her. She has the mentality of a 5 year old.

She bothers me more than anyone here. Always has this smirk on her face. I go "why do you smile 24x7?" and she goes "well, I used to be upset but I thought why waste my time being upset". She was hand held her whole damn life.

Straight pisses me off...

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I have one that has weird seizures and fits, she'll start slapping her own forehead for no reason and snapping her fingers..its kinda odd, she spits in a cup all day long like shes chewing tobacco, but she isnt, its just spit,and at the end of the day she drinks it before leaving...she uses Nag Champa scented soap and wears HELLA patchouli oil, and she huffs lavender all day so the office smells like the bathroom of an indian spice company with plumbing issues. She microwaves giant bowls of some weird seafood shit that smells like a mixtures of Chitlins and Rotten fish sauce and the smell lingers for 2 days. It would be 105 degrees out and she be wearing 2 sweaters and a beanie and say shes cold.....Im starting to think the bitch is a vampire cause she cant be human.... no human could eat that shit and live, she's gotta be half sea animal or something, that shit looks like the chum they dump in the water to attract sharks, smells like it too...a Walrus, thats it...this bitch smells like a dead walrus....preserved in ammonia....

We had a pot luck once and she brought some strange dish, i forgot what it was called but there were no vowels in its name and nobody could pronounce it...or determine what it was...ii would guess it was made with 200 year old wolf pussy and camel urine, She brought a huge gumbo pot full of if and nobody would go near it, and it sat there....for 2 days. Eventually HR finally said it was becoming a health risk and made her remove it (she tried to keep it under her desk after that) She's also bi-polar and has been suspended for slapping another employee after he drank the last cup of coffee. They have been trying to get rid of her for years but they cant, she's sued them twice, she only won once but it was enough to cement her into her desk for eternity.
a year ago she bought a bunch of goldfish, she went on vacation for a month and forgot about her fish...one weekend it was over 100 degrees and her desk it right by the window. We came into the office Monday morning the the smell of rotten goldfish,they basically cooked in the water they were in. When she came back she went on a rampage saying we all conspired to kill her fish and she was going to sue all of us...

this was before she called 911 at 2am saying our boss was outside her house peeking in her window.....

so, tell me about your coworkers...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
My boss does that foottappin shit at his desk. It annoys the hell outta me. He also clicks his pen. I want to stab him with it.

The other kid who works in the office with me farts. Nasty silent ones that lose me off. I've chased him out numerous times cuz of it.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I have one that has weird seizures and fits, she'll start slapping her own forehead for no reason and snapping her fingers..its kinda odd, she spits in a cup all day long like shes chewing tobacco, but she isnt, its just spit,and at the end of the day she drinks it before leaving...she uses Nag Champa scented soap and wears HELLA patchouli oil, and she huffs lavender all day so the office smells like the bathroom of an indian spice company with plumbing issues. She microwaves giant bowls of some weird seafood shit that smells like a mixtures of Chitlins and Rotten fish sauce and the smell lingers for 2 days. It would be 105 degrees out and she be wearing 2 sweaters and a beanie and say shes cold.....Im starting to think the bitch is a vampire cause she cant be human.... no human could eat that shit and live, she's gotta be half sea animal or something, that shit looks like the chum they dump in the water to attract sharks, smells like it too...a Walrus, thats it...this bitch smells like a dead walrus....preserved in ammonia....

We had a pot luck once and she brought some strange dish, i forgot what it was called but there were no vowels in its name and nobody could pronounce it...or determine what it was...ii would guess it was made with 200 year old wolf pussy and camel urine, She brought a huge gumbo pot full of if and nobody would go near it, and it sat there....for 2 days. Eventually HR finally said it was becoming a health risk and made her remove it (she tried to keep it under her desk after that) She's also bi-polar and has been suspended for slapping another employee after he drank the last cup of coffee. They have been trying to get rid of her for years but they cant, she's sued them twice, she only won once but it was enough to cement her into her desk for eternity.
a year ago she bought a bunch of goldfish, she went on vacation for a month and forgot about her fish...one weekend it was over 100 degrees and her desk it right by the window. We came into the office Monday morning the the smell of rotten goldfish,they basically cooked in the water they were in. When she came back she went on a rampage saying we all conspired to kill her fish and she was going to sue all of us...

this was before she called 911 at 2am saying our boss was outside her house peeking in her window.....

so, tell me about your coworkers...
Is there a place for classic posts...Cuz this is one...wolf pussy and camel urine, HUH..LOL...They probably keep her around for entertainment...

Dec 3, 2009
well when I used to work in the slave camps.. aka the Work Force...

i hated everyone...from the boss to the co workers...
they were all a bunch of losers who annoyed me...
and would always be a slave.... and never had enough hustle to get what they want..
and manifest their dreams...
everyone sucked at those places.... and they were ugly to..

Now i only have one co workers.. since i run my own bidness ....
we are good friends... so now I hate no one...
make more money get paid to do what I love...

May 2, 2009
i used to work in an office, everybody had their own cubicle and shit. anyway, workers were allowed to listen to music within their cubicle space as long as the volume was at a reasonable level. well i had this older white dude working in the space adjacent to mine. and i swear this fool used to go on youtube and stream the price is right theme song on REPEAT every fucking day, for at least 2 hours a day. i asked this fucker why he had to play that shit all the time and he said it's how he concentrated on his work, and got him in the "zone." i couldn't really do shit because homeboy was kinda slow and the rules permitted this fuckery. so i got used to it after a while, it was still annoying as fuck though.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i used to work in an office, everybody had their own cubicle and shit. anyway, workers were allowed to listen to music within their cubicle space as long as the volume was at a reasonable level. well i had this older white dude working in the space adjacent to mine. and i swear this fool used to go on youtube and stream the price is right theme song on REPEAT every fucking day, for at least 2 hours a day. i asked this fucker why he had to play that shit all the time and he said it's how he concentrated on his work, and got him in the "zone." i couldn't really do shit because homeboy was kinda slow and the rules permitted this fuckery. so i got used to it after a while, it was still annoying as fuck though.
you could have countered his price is right theme, with this commercial:

[video=youtube;5G-xajyd6No]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G-xajyd6No[/video]

...... T @thrn_wsc_18st

:cheeky:

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
well when I used to work in the slave camps.. aka the Work Force...

i hated everyone...from the boss to the co workers...
they were all a bunch of losers who annoyed me...
and would always be a slave.... and never had enough hustle to get what they want..
and manifest their dreams...
everyone sucked at those places.... and they were ugly to..

Now i only have one co workers.. since i run my own bidness ....
we are good friends... so now I hate no one...
make more money get paid to do what I love...
this translates to : "i used to work at Pizza Hut, but they bitch ass was trippin too hard and they tried to fire me one day, so I quit.....now me and my homie sell 10 sacks and drink 40's in my mama's basement,sometimes i put a box on my head and record myself talking after smoking too much crystal..drink beer all day bro... hey yo fuck a job, we keepin it real yo!!...."

Dec 4, 2006
I work with a bunch of funny Mexicans, 2 Salvadoreans, 1 whiteboy who complains about the sun and 1 lazy black dude.. ha ha

one of the mexicans pisses me off because he's always talking about how his wife is cheating on him and actually cries during lunch, it got to the point that he does that shit almost daily and I try not to take my lunch with him ...he annoys me...

1 of the salvadoreans chews with his mouth open...that shit annoys the fuck out of me!

the whiteboy....always taking breaks while working because he says "the sun is too hot" ha ha.....it doesn't bother me, but funny tho..

now the black dude...he's just one lazy motherflower...I never seen someone crying about carrying 50lbs cement bags to a certain spot. Took him like 2 hours to move 50 bags of cement bags ...dude actually complains daily about little shit...annoying!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
This hasn't happened in a while, but some females who sit next to me will eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast. Hard boiled eggs smell fucking disgusting, but they seem to smell even worse at 7:30 in the morning for some reason.

One girl I work with will always hum stupid ass songs... for example she'll sit there and hum "When The Saints Go Marching In" for like 20 minutes straight... why the FUCK are you humming that song?

About half of my department is contracted employees, and about half of the contracted employees we hire are complete fucking morons. This leads to high turnover with our contractors, which leads to myself and other full time employees in my department constantly training new people. Since 50% of these people are complete idiots, training them is brutal. I understand there is a learning curve at any job, but I shouldn't have to train you on the same process 10 times when I was trained on it once. There was one girl who used to work with me in my portfolio, and this is how conversations would ALWAYS go:

Me: Can you do the tax exceptions report for our team?
Her: English please!
Me: I'm speaking English... Can you do the tax exceptions report for our team?
Her: I don't know what that is
Me: Yes, you do. You've done it like 5 times. I trained you on it again last week
Her: Well, I don't remember that. I need training

and if you noticed I only mentioned females. I do work with other males, but they never seem to annoy me. the moral of the story: bitches are fucking annoying