What do you think of the new Chamillionaire album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
about the same as sound as revenge in my mind, i listened to cham back when he was droppin ish with swisha house and original mixtape messiah is so far above any of his recent work its pathetic i know disc 2 is all S & C but discs 1 & 3 have str8 fuckin heat from begining to end.. i guess im sayin once he went mainstream and lost a lot of my love.. with that said i dont think he has a song on here that will stick like ridin dirty.. and ill always buy everything this man drops jus cause i been down wit him since day one..
rate- 3 of 5

Feb 8, 2006
midwest314 said:
about the same as sound as revenge in my mind, i listened to cham back when he was droppin ish with swisha house and original mixtape messiah is so far above any of his recent work its pathetic i know disc 2 is all S & C but discs 1 & 3 have str8 fuckin heat from begining to end.. i guess im sayin once he went mainstream and lost a lot of my love.. with that said i dont think he has a song on here that will stick like ridin dirty.. and ill always buy everything this man drops jus cause i been down wit him since day one..
rate- 3 of 5
I completely agree with him on everything he said. Since he went mainstream I think he has done weaker stuff.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
true i remember when i thought he was gonna be one of the greatest mainstream killed him tho crooked i goes harder

Apr 28, 2007
I can't believe you guys.
Ultimate Victory is the best album to come out in the last few years in all rap music. Finally an artist who's got A LOT to say. The album is intelligent, mature and original. Every song is about SOMETHING. Finally an album that you actually have to LISTEN to the lyrics...
Cham could've chosen the easy way, pick up the usual producers and guest features, make simple ass songs about car, money and hoes, but instead he made one of the most original rap albums ever.
This album is for mature listeners only, I guess it's way ahead of it's time if so many people say that "Sound Of Revenge" was better.
The only thing that wasn't as good, was the hooks - too many of them, too long and not catchy enough.