What do you think of Lil Flip?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2005
I think he's pretty dope. I bought Underground Legend and thought it was pretty decent. Had some slaps on there.

I didn't buy you gotta feel me and from what some people told me they were disappointed with it. I didn't hate the Sunshine song but he shoulda came with better lyrics. Game Over was pounding though. But Flip got some sick ass freestyle skills. What do you think of Flip? I think his new album might be hot.

Jul 6, 2002
Yeah buy his early stuff its better than his recent stuff although i have heard that his new upcoming album is pretty good You'z a Trick is a cool song although that What it Do song with Mannie Fresh was kinda bunk in my opinion now if u are talking about what we think of him personally well some people hate him and some people like him...GO FIGURE.....

Dec 4, 2005
Look USASmostwanted. I know your feelings are hurt becuz i clowned you based on the fact that you like to eat pussy when your bitch is on her period but get over it man. There's nothing you can ever say to regain any respect. Your days of coming on the internet with your head high are done. You belong in the hall of shame.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I thoght The Leprechaun and Underground Legend were dope. U Gotta Feel Me was garbage though, it made me lose respect for him...

Mar 7, 2004
makes me think of this one time i went down on my ex girl 2 days after her rag. went into the bathroom turnd on the light and i looked like a fucking murder secne.you'd think i would have tasted somthing but i was so drunk. anyway yeah lil flip is allright.

Apr 8, 2005
^ thats fucked up, i never really was a fan of flip, he had one song that was sick as fuck though "7-1-3" i loved that shit, if only all his shit was as tight as this, fool would be rich, or richer i should say

Jun 5, 2004
DEVIL'S POET said:
makes me think of this one time i went down on my ex girl 2 days after her rag. went into the bathroom turnd on the light and i looked like a fucking murder secne.you'd think i would have tasted somthing but i was so drunk. anyway yeah lil flip is allright.
??????

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Flip is a talented raper but his albums usually suck; he can do a dope track here and there but nothing more than that

Dec 9, 2005
Undaground Legend was a dope ass album...my favorite Flip album.

I like flip because he's just Flip...he just does him...I can appreciate that.

Then you got all these Lil Flip rip offs...Mike Jones, Slim Thug aka Lil Flip 2.0 ...

These dudes are ASS...

Flip is dope though...

Aug 8, 2003
LOL i thought that was a mock album cover but its real?? HAHAHa ohh shit.. if i seen that in stores id pick it up out of curiosity alone

Dec 4, 2005
Look USASmostwanted. I know your feelings are hurt becuz i clowned you based on the fact that you like to eat pussy when your bitch is on her period but get over it man. There's nothing you can ever say to regain any respect. Your days of coming on the internet with your head high are done. You belong in the hall of shame