what do you guys think of 2012?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
The Anunnaki will return to Earth when Nibiru passes and a great conflict will happen between them and the Reptilians. Some people believe that they are the same or that both are from Nibiru, but Credo Mutwa says that Reptilians are from another dimension.

I don't really believe it but it makes for a great story.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
lol from a tech n9ne? wtf are u talking about. I actually study this shit its interesting. Just google it. look up science studies on it. its not half ass knowledge. You all act like theres nothing going on in space lol, take the time to look up the shit its pretty cool.
I wasn't talking about you

If you wanna research something that isn't gonna happen, that's your choice

Remember every one got scared over the Y2K Bug and the 2012 conspiracy will be no diffrent. Remember this though while you are researching, whatever you find online, was put there by somebody else, and ask your self, who is the author and why should I trust his statement

Jan 22, 2010
I wasn't talking about you

If you wanna research something that isn't gonna happen, that's your choice

Remember every one got scared over the Y2K Bug and the 2012 conspiracy will be no diffrent. Remember this though while you are researching, whatever you find online, was put there by somebody else, and ask your self, who is the author and why should I trust his statement
meh, good point but theres alot of research on sunspots and increased gravity, and personally, i think if we had a 72 hour blackout that'd be bomb ass shit.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
mayans never said the world was gonna end just cause their calendar was over..... the white people back then were the ones who came up with that end of the world shit..... end of story.

and all this other shit about the niburu, reptilians, planet x, and meteors and 72 hour blackouts and whatnot.... i used to be into all that shit too....

but then i grew the fuck up

Jan 22, 2010
mayans never said the world was gonna end just cause their calendar was over..... the white people back then were the ones who came up with that end of the world shit..... end of story.

and all this other shit about the niburu, reptilians, planet x, and meteors and 72 hour blackouts and whatnot.... i used to be into all that shit too....

but then i grew the fuck up
well niburo (planet x) was proven to not exist. and reptilians... fuck is that shit? i mean i believe the shit to a certain extent but they pushed the limit with that. but like i said i hope a 72 blackout occurs, i'd be out jackin shit.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
We are constantly in a state of Harmonic Shift because we are traveling in space that has never been occupied before. Harmonic Shift is the action and reaction of Celestial movement in relation to electrons traveling around the nucleus of an atom. It factors in physical anomalies with number anomalies and codes. Electrons orbit over 60 quadrillion times a minute while jumping energy levels. Earth has the same kind of shifts as it jumps dimensional levels causing magnetic distortions, solar flares, and anomalies like Ball Lightning.

It is fascinating shit if you can deal with reading the studies and the few things NASA has released about it.

Jan 22, 2010
It is fascinating shit if you can deal with reading the studies and the few things NASA has released about it.
Yeah i'm really interested in astronomy. I'd be an astronomer if you didn't have to do like 10 years of schooling that includes algebra, physics, and a fuck ton of math studies. To much work imo :/ but I guess at the same time we wouldn't want people who are more ignorant then the astronomers we already have :mad:

Mar 22, 2007
data from both archaeological and polar ice cap studies suggests that the current physical condition of Earth is very similar to previous time periods going through the cycle. Additionally, he explained that his research on polar shifts indicates that such an event requires the magnetic field of earth passing through a certain low threshold. Currently, Braden said, Earth's magnetic field is "so far above the measurement" that the possibility of crossing the threshold in the next three years "looks pretty slim." On the concern that many have with 2012-related disasters, Braden said, "physical changes, we've always survived. What we haven't survived is the way that we treat one another as we go through that change."