what do you guys think of 2012?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2010
Well theres actually a lot of shit that WILL happen in 2012, not exactly in december but there will be a 72 hour blackout of the sun, which is proven and there will be increased gravity, which is also proven. and there will be a few sunspots, but as for meteor hitting and wiping everything out. no thats just a rumor, made up by people who think a paper cut needs stitches.

Jul 4, 2009
Well theres actually a lot of shit that WILL happen in 2012, not exactly in december but there will be a 72 hour blackout of the sun, which is proven and there will be increased gravity, which is also proven. and there will be a few sunspots, but as for meteor hitting and wiping everything out. no thats just a rumor, made up by people who think a paper cut needs stitches.
Your fucking weird. gtfo of here with that conspiracy bullshit, if my homies in here are like me we take life one day at a time

Jan 22, 2010
Someone post up actual links that support these assumptions instead of going on with half ass knowledge that you got from your friends and heard from a tech n9ne
lol from a tech n9ne? wtf are u talking about. I actually study this shit its interesting. Just google it. look up science studies on it. its not half ass knowledge. You all act like theres nothing going on in space lol, take the time to look up the shit its pretty cool.