What do yall motha fuccas be paccin???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2002
i got a duece duece n a saw'd off shotty (12 guage)

had a chrome 380 & 9 milli beretta but they not in my possestion no mo

what about yall?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Usually, I try to pack one roller bag, and one carry on, but it depends on where I am going. I am not like most women and 'over-pack'.

Apr 8, 2005
SHEA said:
I got a daisy pellet gun

a red rider bee bee gun

a top of the line super soaker 2000

& last but not least- the baddest, biggest slingshot you ever seen in your life!

lol......not this thread AGAIN!
keepin' it real!..i got the same shit..them red riders will kill a muh' fukka..''BREAK YO SELF!!''...

~1~

Apr 25, 2002
Usually a roast beef samich, with all the fixins...a couple of chocolate chips cookies, and a bag of dorito's. Sometimes to mix it up, I'll throw in a strawberry fruit roll-up

Dec 18, 2002
DaYuMM MuFFuCCa.O.O.

ITZ ALL 380 ON MYNEz SoNN XXX I HaD Dat Tre 5 SmeBBeN Till DAH P0z JaCC'd MAH SHIIIT. ALMOST HADDa GET STR8SICCLOCO ON DEM PIGGIES BuT I WuZZ BeiN A GeNtLeMANN DAT DAY, YALL KNOW HOW IT GOEZ RIGHT?

BREATHE

Sep 5, 2003
stocktons_pimp said:
I GOTTA ??..YOU NIGGAZ PACKIN THEM STRAPS AND SHIT ITS COO AND ALL,BUT R U DOWN 2 DO THA TIME 4 IT??IF YOU GET PULLED OVER WIT YA BOY AND YOU STRAPPED WAT U GONNA DO BLAME IT ON YOUR BOY??YOU KILL SOMEONE AND ALL EVIDENCE COMES ON YOU R U DOWN 4 25WITH AN L??THINK BEFORE YOU RUN THE STREETS ACTIN LIKE U SOMEBODY U AINT ..IT'S A THIN LINE FROM BEING IN THA STREETS AND FROM BEING IN AN ORANGE SUIT IN THE INTAKE ROOM...THINK ABOUT IT...LIKE I SAID MY MONSTERS R FOR MY PROTECTION AND MY FAMILY'S..THEY IN THA HOUSE I FORGET I HAVE MY STRAPS UNTIL SOMEONE FUCKS WIT ME OR MY LOVED ONES..THINK ABOUT IT...1...
Exactly..real talk, I'd only use a gun for protection, a licenesed one for self defense, peoplez these days is braggin on how they strapped wit this n that...but its all gravy...when it comes down to blast at some fool o do some time they flake.....

BTW...that line I used was from the Season Of The Siccness "Dead Man" skit... :confused:

May 16, 2004
cheaptimes your sig is fucking disgusting.

I pack a peanut butter sandwich in my lunch pail.

Like to carry a decent blade but dont because of my legal status