What do yall motha fucca be bumpin these dayz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2002
theres alot of wac ass rappers these days comin out wit bullshit ass albums,it has probly been 4 years since i heard sum G shit that went fed....

Lynch...i got all his cds except 24 deep (and only ones i bump is Season,loaded,nigga deep, and sumtimes da virus)

c bo....i bump most of his old shit (like 357 and murda man)

x raided be spittin heated ass shit but his beats are bullshit (sumbody did that foo WRONG)and i bump all da old shit (mortal kombat,macaframatha hole...so on)

Sicx...thats da coldest motha fucca i heard yet

Young Droop..... moment of impakt (tha fedest) he be comin wit sum spiters

Tech N9ne....done seen him twice in concert (anghellic = da shit)

old school bone.......like creepin on ah come up n est 1999

Apr 25, 2002
i bump dubee "sugawolf pimp" matter of fact im bumpin it on cassette right now as i type...i also been bumpin some various mix cd's....i pull out my Woodie yoc influenced every now and than...thats about all i can think of right now

Sep 5, 2003
Shit im bumpin Tech N9ne rite NOW! homie iz sicc....here are some artists I bump nowadays....

T-nutty
Yukmouth
Lynch
X-Raided
Messy Marv
Equipto
Mac Dre
Ecay Uno
San Quinn.............

Dec 3, 2002
SHEA said:
ah....no doubt man, they got a ton of fans...I cant take that away from them....I just dont listen to much "DARK" rap anymore.....I'd rather hear something thats "feel good" type of music...but all the cats you mentioned arent really my cup of tea.
yea i feel you but i like shit like "cuttin off victoms nipple a murderish foreplay"-the first motha fucca on trama by Tech N9ne...lol

Jul 1, 2002
right that all ive been bumpin 2 is that houston shit like chamillionaire, paul wall, slim thug, mike jones, z-ro, but bay shit i still bump san quinn, messy marv, and mac dre

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
i JUST picked up the jack artist like 15 mins ago so im finally going be able to fuck with that... bout to put it on... seen nothing but good reviews.

Otherwise, yeah, shit hasn't come out in the past few years in comparison to a decade ago, in my opinion. I'll still put in Lynch at least once a week, E-40/The Click, San Quinn, Tech (anghellic only), etc. etc. On the non-rap side i listen to a lot of drum and bass, and ive been getting back into some Rock recently... but only the quality stuff... not this bullshit on the radio.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
im gon say old...
tech n9ne (tha worst)
droop
three 6 mafia ... tha older shit
Older C-Bo
mid 90's Esham
XRAIDED old or new
loki
old killa tay
Lunasicc