What do U think about this seller

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yea its playya , but he repressed his shit alot in the past so thats what i guess hes still doin....

Jan 6, 2003
I saw that he put up both foe-tha-mill-ticket and the big B CDs and wrote "OG" in the description. Anybody know if they really are OGs or represses?

Jan 6, 2003
nop big b is a repress
In other words, that Big B repress sold for $150. Wow, the winner's gonna be pleased with that... then again, there was nothing in the description that stated "OG". You just gotta bring your head with you when you intend to bid on rare CDs

Jan 6, 2003
I got a second chance offer on that foe-tha-mill-ticket which was listed as OG 1998 in the description. It'll be thrilling to see whether the CD I receive really is the 1998 OG or a "repress-OG".

Jun 16, 2007
yo
how much is your second chance offer ?
I contact this seller and here is what he said about his cds :
We did do re-orders because we sold through several orders and these CD's come from OG masters. I was just wondering does it make a difference if the cd came from the 1st, 2nd or 3rd re-order as long as they are not bootleg
What i mean by reorder is in 1998 when we first pressed "Fo-Da-Mill-Ticket we ordered 1000 Cd's within a 2 months we sold all of those cd's so we reordered another 1000 when we sld those we rordered again thats what I hope that explains it a little bettr for you

Jul 3, 2007
I got a second chance offer on that foe-tha-mill-ticket which was listed as OG 1998 in the description. It'll be thrilling to see whether the CD I receive really is the 1998 OG or a "repress-OG".
don't do it man. unless it is a "steal" you will be sorry. a big b repress for $150? lmao that cd sells for no more than say $30 if it isn't og. . i always speak the truth as you know and your chances of being sent crap is far better than being sent a mint condition og rare cd. that rule holds true in most cases. unless you know them. especially when they are notorious for not being 100% honest or accurate in descriptions. i'm still waiting on og moms to get back wit me on a deal for my real og mint condition cd of "foe da mill ticket". I have 2 of them, both mint, both og's if you are interested. I know mine are legit because I based that on Sincere (mikal)'s own determination of what is og and what is NOT and I trust that. If sincere or 209 say it is og (by what to look for) then you can believe that is the case.

Jan 6, 2003
I think it was something around $60. the winning bid was more than $120, so I figured it was a good deal. I guess it still is, because whether it's the 1st 2nd or 3rd press it's still an official CD, not an unauthorized japanese bootleg. As long as playya 1000 doesn't repress many 1000 new CD and floods ebay it'll remain hard to find. Even the japanese bootleg has sold for approx $50 a cople of times.
I guess we'll be exchanging CD ring codes after people receive their CDs LOL.

In the end, as long as it's an official release and the music is dope it's all good.

Jan 6, 2003
don't do it man. unless it is a "steal" you will be sorry. a big b repress for $150? lmao that cd sells for no more than say $30 if it isn't og. . i always speak the truth as you know and your chances of being sent crap is far better than being sent a mint condition og rare cd. that rule holds true in most cases. unless you know them. especially when they are notorious for not being 100% honest or accurate in descriptions. i'm still waiting on og moms to get back wit me on a deal for my real og mint condition cd of "foe da mill ticket". I have 2 of them, both mint, both og's if you are interested. I know mine are legit because I based that on Sincere (mikal)'s own determination of what is og and what is NOT and I trust that. If sincere or 209 say it is og (by what to look for) then you can believe that is the case.
No, I did not win the big b repress for $150, but as above, I paid 62 for that foe tha mill-ticket. I sent him a message and asked, and since I got the reply "these are OGs" I figured I could be sure that OG meant OG and not anything else.
Yeah I know you and Mikal has the OGs with the correct ring codes, but the price would be too high for me. and after what I've read from you you're giving a big middle finger to paypal nowadays, LOL. I couldn't go on sending you a money order because that one would add another $30 to the total price :cool:

Jul 3, 2007
No doubt music is dope but as a collector I scrutinize stuff as do many of the guys here. It makes a big difference to me. I think I'd rather own an og with some scratches then own a repress/reprint that was perfect. And just out of curiosity which big b was it that sold for $150, was it 'let games begin', or 'nothing but game'. because nothing but game lists on amazon for $150 but believe me that cd is no more than $30, ask mikal how much he sold that cd for (in good quantities) in the past on ebay :) Also if you are interested in a perfect og 'foe da mill ticket' by playya 1000 let me know. Or any others for that matter as I have so many dope rare cd's from so many different artists it ain't even funny. I got another big b cd that may just be rarer than 'nothin but game' or 'let games begin'. forgot name of it but only saw it once or twice on ebay.

Jan 6, 2003
It was nothing but game that sold for $150 a couple of weeks ago. Are you serious about it selling for no more than $30? I remember piranha records had that one for sale for $35, but I've not seen it anymore after that.

Jan 6, 2003
And yeah, I also prefer a slightly scratched OG instead of a new repress, as long as I can live with the price. Still, the music is most important so if the price is enormous I'd buy the repress and wait until (or if) the OG comes at a reasonable price...

Jul 3, 2007
Morton I have no problem dealing privately (such as on here) through paypal. Just not through ebay. I will not patronize that company anymore nor trust any random people that are on there that I do not know. I am not going to discriminate against guys form other countries like a few are doing, but I can see where they are coming from. It seems guys that are not in u.s. seem to be more fussy (fussier than even me) and seem to invent reasons to say your cd is not what they thought it was supposed to be. As well as the high shipping prices, etc that many of them do not want. Yet will bid anyway as was mentioned before. But again I can see money orders are definitely not safest choice for buyer but if I were to deal on ebay again that would be all I'd accept given what my experience is and the times I was shitted on, or shall I say "attempted" shitted on. But on a private basis with guys from here paypal is fine as I know things are on the up and up.

Jul 3, 2007
Yes I remember the piranha records big b-nothing but game, that was all over the place for awhile. And at the same time mikal had a bunch of them to sell and they never went for more than $35 in auction format. Let The Games begin is rarer in my opinion and is worth more. No way that nothing but game should sell for more than $35 man. I am trying to recall the othe rbig b cd I have that is rare got dollas or something in the title. Ok I remember now, it's called Paypa' Chasin N' Da Bubble. Not too many of those around. But I see that one is not worth what it used to be awhile back.