What cities got the most talented artist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which city has the most talent, multiple choices allowed

• Total voters
Oct 28, 2003
I want to say all around talent wise SF, because of their rap and rock bands, but urban music wise it would be SF, Oakland, Richmond and Vallejo all making a contribution.

Feb 26, 2006
The Biggity O. No diss to the other cities especially SF cuz they puttin out quality shit too, but Oakland takes the cake.

Jan 20, 2006
Stay on topic ya'll. He asked City not State. Hands down FRISCO! Oakland had many hard hitters but San Francisco artist were being manufactured on the daily and they was releasing Classic material. Filmo' is like Queens bridge ya'll, it stay birthin dope Mc's.

Mar 26, 2007
Black Reign said:
Stay on topic ya'll. He asked City not State. Hands down FRISCO! Oakland had many hard hitters but San Francisco artist were being manufactured on the daily and they was releasing Classic material. Filmo' is like Queens bridge ya'll, it stay birthin dope Mc's.
you can fuck off, I'm intitled to my own opinion if you dont like then shut the fuck up.

This nigga didnt even name sandiego and alot of other HOT CITYS that have major rappers, so I say fuck the citys its about the STATE'S.

There is more rappers in a state that can be more ACKNOWLEGED and more better then just claiming a city to who has the best artist.

CALI by itself beats ALL major states AND CITYS!!!!! with Artist's.

NUFF SAID.