WHAT CAN I DO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
If you go online you're 99% likely to get more spyware. I assure you you've had shit on your puter much longer than you know, and I can tell by the way you talk about "reinstalling [your] computer" that you probably don't really know enough about computers to be making those decisions.

Just download the programs, run them all one after another and see what you can get out. It's much easier than formatting a hard drive over some stupid spyware programs.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
i had problems with my comp so i did a system recovery..i had to make 8 recovery disc! if you have those disc or blank ones make a recovery disc then do a sytem recovery...its well worth it! my comp runs smooth now, and that was a few months ago...sytem recovery will delete everything from your comp! makin it the same exact way you bought it from the store...so you have to save your audio,or any files you want to save on too disc....if you have major problems do this!

if not just try an find some spy ware removers...i use full versions of everything i get so i try to stay update with definations and all that shit.. i use adaware and spysweeper..plus with adware you get ad watch, wich tells you a program is tryin to get into your registry...so u can either except or block it....

make sure you have a firewall, and are up to date on your virus scan too...IE pretty much sucks so check out www.mozilla.org (like bong said)....

Sep 12, 2003
Damize-Clicc said:
i had problems with my comp so i did a system recovery..i had to make 8 recovery disc! if you have those disc or blank ones make a recovery disc then do a sytem recovery...its well worth it! my comp runs smooth now, and that was a few months ago...sytem recovery will delete everything from your comp! makin it the same exact way you bought it from the store...so you have to save your audio,or any files you want to save on too disc....if you have major problems do this!
i've already reinstalled before but ya i have all my cds i dont really care bout everything erasing but would the spyware come off

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
EASTSIDELV702 said:
i've already reinstalled before but ya i have all my cds i dont really care bout everything erasing but would the spyware come off

yeah it will be off, you;ll have what you had on your comp the furst time u bought it and turned it on... if its just for spyware it might be a waste? comp will run smooth but garenteed you'll dl or visit a web site that will give you the same kinda spyware...

if you do the sytem recovery..download the spyware programs,firewall and any virus scan before anything else...

and use mozilla/firefox instead of IE..