What Bay Rapper made the most $$$ in lat 5 years?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
I WOULD SAY GROUCH. WHITE PEOPLE LOVE THAT GUY EVERYWHERE, HE'S ALMOST BIGGER OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES THAN HE IS IN IT.

BUT TO BE MORE ON TOPIC

E-40
TOO SHORT.........EVERY 1 4GET BOUT HIM? HE GOT A MAJOR N HIS LAST CD DID GOOD
ANDRE NIKATINA
MESSY MARV
THE PACK
THE JACKA
CLYDE CARSON
YUKMOUTH

Mar 30, 2006
Its a fair question to ask but its a answer %98 of yall would really never know. Only ppl who could truly add it up is the ppl who know what each artist really gets paid for a show what they really get for a feature and how many records there truly selling.

Some cats on here know artists and i know cats who run with dudes so im sure others dude....you are right, but the question is all in good fun, but with the intent to kind of add up where a dude might be at considering all sources of income.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
My best guess is E-40 because he sells more records than anyone else in the bay and made smart moves with his cash when his albums were going gold and plat in the 90s investing in franchises and shit. No other rapper that i can think of from the bay has a mansion in Blackhawk.

Dec 29, 2008
you guys know paris put out the public enemy album rebirth of a nation within the last 5 years right it was on his label and i believe he wrote the whole thing. not sure how much it sold but public enemy a pretty big group. and paris went to school for finances and shit i would assume he's stacking.