What Bay Rapper made the most $$$ in lat 5 years?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2006
I was listening to cds and tripping how every rapper talks about how much money they got, you even have dudes who are on there first cd talkin Lambos and Bugattis. Dudes be posing with whips that aint theres, cats just frontin. Using other cats chains for pics and shit and they live in a whack apt.

But it got me thinking, what rappers are really doing it and why...Rappers can make money by concerts, cd's, appeaarances, pimping, slanging, etc....etc...

I would say in the last 5 years...I'd Say...in no particular order
1. 40 cuz he selling records and on a major
2. J.Diggs cus he getting residual off Dre's name
3. Sky Balla, well cus he Sky Ballin...

What ya'll think?

Aug 16, 2002
SKY BALLA GOT GUAP! I RAN INTO HIM IN SAC LAST YEAR AND HE WAS ICED THA FUCK DOWN! CL65 FULLY KITTD ON DUECES....WE WENT WITH HIM TO ARDEN MALL HE WAS BUYIN EVERYTHING! REAL SHIT!

40 GETTIN DOUGH
JACKA....HE GOTS HELLA ALBUMS OUT THE LAST 5 YEARS.
MESSY MARV
DIGGS

SKY BALLA GOT GUAP! I RAN INTO HIM IN SAC LAST YEAR AND HE WAS ICED THA FUCK DOWN! CL65 FULLY KITTD ON DUECES....WE WENT WITH HIM TO ARDEN MALL HE WAS BUYIN EVERYTHING! REAL SHIT!

40 GETTIN DOUGH
MESSY MARV
DIGGS
Yeah my homeboys interviewed him for they magazine awhile back and he showed up drapped up in butta, with two fly as fuck beezys and a damn nice ride.
Sky Balla dont F around.

Nov 2, 2002
e40

Jacka should be up there though. Hes been a part of like, 30 different CD's over the past 5 years. And mostly all of those have been top local sellers. Getting to #1 at rasputins and such

May 27, 2008

40 GETTIN DOUGH
MESSY MARV
DIGGS
any muthafucka can get a lease and a credit card.........

i say e-40, nickatina, etc

Nov 27, 2006

40 GETTIN DOUGH
MESSY MARV
DIGGS
ight ight i didnt know all that bout Sky, I see you sky!

Jun 26, 2008
1. E-40
2. Too Short
3. The Jacka/Messy marv
And not necessarily off of just rappin, but 40 and short got shit going on, and in third place it would have to be between the jack and marv.The jacka definately has the potential to really get up their in the near future.

Feb 15, 2008
Its a fair question to ask but its a answer %98 of yall would really never know. Only ppl who could truly add it up is the ppl who know what each artist really gets paid for a show what they really get for a feature and how many records there truly selling.