What are you currently watching?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
..or about to watch. I love watching a good throw-back movie when they come on. Just finishing up this one right now on HBO!

Gary Busey is a SAV!

FREE SNIPES!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just finished watching this...

Glory (1989) - Edward Zwick

Based on the letters of Colonel Robert G. Shaw. Shaw was an officer in the Federal Army during the American Civil War who volunteered to lead the first company of black soldiers. Shaw was forced to deal with the prejudices of both the enemy (who had orders to kill commanding officers of blacks), and of his own fellow officers
Minus a few pretty big historical errors I found the movie engaging and very well acted.

From a historical standpoint I'd give it a 4/10.

On just a movie term I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Check it out for enjoyment but not education.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just finished watching this...

Glory (1989) - Edward Zwick

Minus a few pretty big historical errors I found the movie engaging and very well acted.

From a historical standpoint I'd give it a 4/10.

On just a movie term I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Check it out for enjoyment but not education.
lol holy fucking shit. I'd like to point out that I drank 14 beers and probably at least a pint of liquor starting at about 9pm so I was already really fucked up by 2am when I wrote that and I don't remember typing out ANY of that. At least I make sense when blacked out hahaha.