What are the odds??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I've stated my opinion on this many a time before but in terms of production, Don Juan had a certain vibe and aesthetic that meshed with tech's wordplay that set CBTS and The Worst apart from his later works...

the smooth, funk elements in the production that are found on both are still more to my preference and stay on rotation to this day. the same go for the fewer QDIII tracks... would've loved to hear more of that

on a side note, came across DJ's myspace and thought it was interesting to see who was in the 1st row of his top friends...

http://www.myspace.com/mizeryent

EDIT: didn't notice the last login date, but nonetheless still find it weird as to why he would have tech in his top friends in that period of time

Feb 12, 2006
Don Juan is nothing special but combined with Tech they HAD amazing chemistry and everything worked. After all the beef I don't think Juan could come through like he did on Anghellic and the older shit. Now QD3 on the other hand, we need him to come through on some shit again, if somehow Tech could get him to do some shit for K.O.D. would be mother fucking Epic!

Jun 22, 2007
Don Juan is nothing special but combined with Tech they HAD amazing chemistry and everything worked. After all the beef I don't think Juan could come through like he did on Anghellic and the older shit. Now QD3 on the other hand, we need him to come through on some shit again, if somehow Tech could get him to do some shit for K.O.D. would be mother fucking Epic!
Yep I agree completely, Juan's shit wasnt ground breaking or "great" but he fit Tech perfectly.

Feb 13, 2006
well the way they are going it seems like they will never try to grow there fan base in the south or east coast. I don't understand that, I'm not saying this in anger or anything.
Tech even said in interviews when he first started doing shows in California he had like 5 to 8 people there. Then when he kept coming back it got bigger and bigger. It was kinda like an investment it pays off in the end.
I just don't think they are trying to invest in touring East Coast or the South. They want that quick money

May 6, 2007
well the way they are going it seems like they will never try to grow there fan base in the south or east coast. I don't understand that, I'm not saying this in anger or anything.
Tech even said in interviews when he first started doing shows in California he had like 5 to 8 people there. Then when he kept coming back it got bigger and bigger. It was kinda like an investment it pays off in the end.
I just don't think they are trying to invest in touring East Coast or the South. They want that quick money
Or venue promoters dont want to book tech