What are the odds??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2006
just been listening to some old Tech(don juan produced shit) and just was wondering if they will ever work together again. i also just listened to Yada Yada Yada, and although it seems highly unlikely they ever will theres always hope.

dont get me wrong, i love all of Techs albums for different reasons but i just feel the old shit a lot. just miss the Mitch Bade, Cloudy Eye Stroll, On Our Way To L.A., Einstien, Twisted, Planet Rock. some of my favorite shit right there!

any chance?

Feb 9, 2006
I would have to agree, alot of Techs best tracks came from Juan. But like the rest said, its never gonna happen again unfortunatly.

Tech could and should go back to Robert Rebeck, RonnZ and RUBON which were the main producers on AP.

And just so you know Don Juan didnt produce Yada Yada it was 5150 Mental Productions

Sep 30, 2006
i knew he didnt produce Yada Yada Yada, the song was a diss towards don juan. that would of been hilarious to have tech saying all that shit about him on his own track.

Feb 9, 2006
i knew he didnt produce Yada Yada Yada, the song was a diss towards don juan. that would of been hilarious to have tech saying all that shit about him on his own track.
Haha alright just makin sure, I guess just the way I was reading it, it made me think you were including Yada as one of the Juan tracks...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Rob Rebeck was a main producer on Absolute Power? He produced one track... 5150 had more production on there than Rob.