What are all the real artist pages on Myspace?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2004
Who knows which artist pages are for real on myspace? I've been had Keak Da Sneak on there for a while, and now there's another one saying that it's the real one and the others are fake. So far, I got the Jacka, Husalah, X-Raided, Keak, and Numbskull but don't know if they even got anything to do with that page. I remember that fake ass T-Nutty page. That shit was funny when T-Nutty actually got that dudes pic on the Nutt Factors cd, tellin everyone to whupp his ass! lol

Mar 17, 2003
i dont know if its is actually the artist checkin it and shit but im pretty sure it is all associates or someone who hads to do with them....... Ap-9,Nump,Loki,Brotha Lynch,E-40,The Conference,Luni Coleone,Droop-e,Left of Frontline,B-Slim,Smigg Dirtee,A-Wax,PSD,Ya Boy,Zion I,Balance,Bailey,E-moe,Gorilla Pits,Mr. Kee,Goapele,Chuck Nutt, and Laroo all have one that i know of u should hit them up

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
these are all real, i know this for a fact. b-legit, ap9, young dru, u-god (from wutang) timboking, hell razah (wutang) ya boy. these are friends of mine, so i can confirm these. but there are many many more that are real as well

Nov 4, 2004
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ALmatic159 said:
i made the GORILLAPITS page but they check it there self everyday and answer there messages....http://www.myspace.com/gorillapits
then they heard we are still waiting for the dam remix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ok,...i dont mean to sound bitter,...but it has been a looooooooooooong time,.....some folks done lost intrest
any they some hardcore bay music fans,....sad really,...