what albums/mixtapes/compilation's have u copped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
its july, we're more than halfway thru 08. what albums or mixtapes or comps have you guys copped that came out this year, that you felt were quality/slapped/whatever?

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Bought:

Tech N9ne - "Killer"
Krizz Kaliko - "Vitiligo" (I needed something for him to sign at the show)

Downloaded:

Almost every album/mixtape that gets mentioned here. I will try anything out once musically. 90% of the stuff I download gets promptly deleted.

I would buy more Bay CD's if I had them available to me to buy. It's hard to find Bay shit in Pittsburgh. If you're lucky you'll find some Lynch, some Mac Dre... big names like that. No stores out here have the new Keak album, and I would guess it will be impossible to find Tear Gas out here when it drops... but at least I'll be able to go buy Ball St. Journal at Best Buy.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
Bought:

Tech N9ne - "Killer"
Krizz Kaliko - "Vitiligo" (I needed something for him to sign at the show)

Downloaded:

Almost every album/mixtape that gets mentioned here. I will try anything out once musically. 90% of the stuff I download gets promptly deleted.

I would buy more Bay CD's if I had them available to me to buy. It's hard to find Bay shit in Pittsburgh. If you're lucky you'll find some Lynch, some Mac Dre... big names like that. No stores out here have the new Keak album, and I would guess it will be impossible to find Tear Gas out here when it drops... but at least I'll be able to go buy Ball St. Journal at Best Buy.
i guess u dont like buying shit online?

but "killer" is the best album of '08 i.m.o.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
Only album I bought in 08 was the Jacka & Berner album.....there's only like 2 tracks i don't like on it.

I gotta listen to that livewire gang album...

The Tech N9ne has a lot of good songs.... but a lot of ehhh songs.

Errelevents album is the most slept on of the year from out here.