What’s up with the Siccness? Who is still here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I come in from time to time and check things out. I started posting in 1998-99. Hope all of y’all are well.

Who still posts?
Who owns the site?
What are you all listening to with the new generation? Have we all grown out of the Brotha Lynch / Keak / Dre / San Quinn days?
What are your favorite artists from back in the day upto? I feel like I only hear about them when they die.
Our generation has aged. I respect these rappers in their 40s and 50s still giving it a shot, but it’s not the same.

Much love to all of the OGs who posted new materials and updates from our favorite artists over the years and made this site a source for Bay music, allowing locals and people from places like Portland KC and Texas to tap into our scenery. For all the reliable posters and traders of tapes and cds so we all could collect mixtapes, classic albums and new material not available to everyone.

much love to Tortous for keeping this site going with the music updates!

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
We gonna keep it going as long as we can. S/o to Gabe505 @Gabe505 & T @tortous
Yesssir! We're still around! Siccness wont EVER go away!

Dec 11, 2006
I think Dana Dane @Dana Dane was the last breh I got to hang out with but I think it’s been since before covid. And it’s been closer to 10 years since i seen Chree @Chree , Rudy and Jose aka iller than fubu chicken

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I think Dana Dane @Dana Dane was the last breh I got to hang out with but I think it’s been since before covid. And it’s been closer to 10 years since i seen Chree @Chree , Rudy and Jose aka iller than fubu chicken
I haven't seen you since before jr came along.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
and you saw Chree, Rudy & Fubu 7 years ago at Justins funeral LOL

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Whats good ya'll, still here....still checking in...

Still waiting for Dirt Hustlin to be released, along with the Cougnut album....still waiting for Ugly Nigga to prove me wrong about his career, still waiting for the Daz and JT fighting in the park video to surface, is Bola Mac still fence hopping? Shoreview Shan ?
Kavio still balling on you suckas?

Man....Berner on the cover of Forbes and worth 20 million+ , who woulda guessed it

Who still got that Jacka/Jacka Drought Season Album?

So who was Sick Wid It anyways?

Been on here since 1999, since the OG bayarearaptalk.net, when the 91Siccness was "them other cats" ...before the eventual merger of the two

Now most us us are damn near grandparents....we were barely in our 20's....most of the real OGs are 40-50+

20 years plus we been rocking...

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net

Still waiting for Dirt Hustlin to be released, along with the Cougnut album....still waiting for Ugly Nigga to prove me wrong about his career, still waiting for the Daz and JT fighting in the park video to surface, is Bola Mac still fence hopping? Shoreview Shan ?

Man....Berner on the cover of Forbes and worth 20 million+ , who woulda guessed it

Been on here since 1999, since the OG bayarearaptalk.net, when the 91Siccness was "them other cats" ...before the eventual merger of the two

Now most us us are damn near grandparents....we were barely in our 20's....most of the real OGs are 40-50+

I wish I could solve the "Sick Wid It" mystery.... We own Raptalk.net now.. it redirects here..

Dec 13, 2003

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/bc...N_TDL_01&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sendgrid

Missing Track 6...

Apr 25, 2002
Damn I feel old. Used to post under 209veteran then 209vet in the late 90s / early 2000s. When I was in high school! LOL

I learned about so much dope music from this site.

Lifes a trip, que no?

Have kids now, responsibilities.........and living on the back half of life. No longer on the front part.

There was nothing like this site in the peak. Have so many fond memories:

- Ced Sign posting. Brotha Lynch logging on. Feel like BLH really missed his windown in the late 90s. Couldve been even bigger!
- C-Lim getting into drama with everyone! I think even some dudes from Hogg Life rolled into Townhomes 44G neighborhood with cameras looking for him. LOL
- Mr. Doctor and his "manager" Green Eyes promoting that whack ass album he did
- A-WAX! Really how I found out about dude was on here.
- Killa Tay and him going at it. Tay used to be really active on here.
- C-BO'S WHAT SET U FROM? post - that shit was active. LOL
- D-Locc 60 - that dude still alive? Banging 60s out in Texas.

Fuck I could go on and on.

Glad to see the site is still around.