Whas wit some nostagical TWISTA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

I believe that we all agree that TWISTA'z best disk was Adrenaline Rush...[I haven't heard all of Resserection thou]

So whas the odd's we gett another AUTHENTIC CHI-TOWN CD...

I know Trax was talkin shit on all hell breaks loose...But if layzie & twist could come together for'a track or 2 i don't see why it'da be so hard for TRAX & TWIST to drop the beef [granted it still is present] & make some music that we all been feinden for

& Im not talking some commercial collabs he be doin wit puffy busta & jay-z for feats...WE WANT PSYCHODRAMA, TRIPLE DARKNESS, DO OR DIE, & JOHNNY P

T

thug_proppa

perfectly put. but trax doing big thangs. and twistas doing his thangs.

i mean jay z puffy missy timberland that aint chi town. but you know what they say when you get big you get out. dre got big he not west no more. thats how it is.

trax is chi do or die thats chi that shit has stayed the same no matter what features and everything

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'll pick up Twista's album regardless, but the guest appearances that are supposed to be on his next album kinda scare me a bit

Jul 15, 2002
yeah i know he sould only have real ass rappers on his shit

but i guess hes tryin to get more white folks to buy his shit i mean
(preppy ass white fools whack ass ones dat bump ja rule ,jayz and shit)i know all u thugged out caucasian be bumpin dat shit.

i guess twista tryin to be more commercial he deffinetly has the appeal but its all about the money...

twista should have these dude on his shit..tech n9ne,lynch,droop,
do or die,crooked i,rass kass ,johnny p,nate dogg,BTNH,crucial conflict,three six,,people like dat u feel me

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
As long as he is gettin' big checks for makin' appearances for Puff, Jay-Z, etc etc...who cares? He is still a man & this is how he makes his money. Don't knock a nigga for gettin' paid. You can't get the same bread rappin' for your "potnas" anyways. It is all business. He just helps himself out in the long run by embarassing them on their OWN records.

The Hogg Gawd has spoken...

SikIndividuoh...invisible
www.SickSketchez.com

A

All Out HOGG

Why can't'a mufucka make his scratch & hold it down for those he came up wit at the same time???

I aint saying don't work wit them top names...Just urgen what the streets is beggin for...Wich conicedently isn't them top names...

Well see thou...DOD'z recent release seems to be on its way past the top...where it belongs

A

All Out HOGG

SikIndividuoh said:
As long as he is gettin' big checks for makin' appearances for Puff, Jay-Z, etc etc...who cares? He is still a man & this is how he makes his money. Don't knock a nigga for gettin' paid. You can't get the same bread rappin' for your "potnas" anyways. It is all business. He just helps himself out in the long run by embarassing them on their OWN records.

The Hogg Gawd has spoken...

SikIndividuoh...invisible
www.SickSketchez.com
MAJA...I wasnt talkin about who he is featured on...I say work wit them big rigged mufuckas...But to waiste ya cash on them names knowing you'll out do em & say fuck the fan base thas been loyal to you for years without a solo CD....That aint seem correct in my mind...To top it off im sure everyone would be happy if Twista just came to relise he is dope enough to hold his own & put out a solo wit no features...........Whatever...Life revolves around love & scratch...sometimes ya gotta say fuck one to gett the other...