wha'chu peeps think of Selau..?! tha Samoan chick from tha O dat be singin..?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
think she got pipes or jus anutha wunna dem singers dat'll pass and be forgotten..?! im diggin dat song she got wit Goldie and tha one wit tha Team be slappin..!!

May 5, 2002
we'll see if she can make a song rather than just do the hook or do a half n half. r&b takes talent cuz it takes good songs to be a mainstay. look @ how goapele kinda tapered off

Feb 9, 2007
Is she a big girl? I like that song with Goldie but in the verses her voice don't sound too strong. The hook, the beat and Goldie go to work but the verse has like a jazzy feel that don't really sound right in my opinion

Nov 15, 2005
Done Deal Ceo said:
Her Album is INCREDIABLE! ( Im not just saying it cuz she is on Street Cred) And if you know anything about me you know i dont fuck with nothing weak! Also she is performing @ Bomb Concert! sshhh did leak that????
When does it drop? I like her music.

Oct 30, 2006
salau got an album? who got links /downloads? i like the hooks she be blowin'.. got a couple cool tracks from bay area artists (ya boy, messy, etc..)

jimmie reign is coo too

whatever happened to SHIMA?