WH Y U SHOULDNT WEAR ANOTHER TEAMS JERSEY IN OAKLAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
IDIOTS LIKE THIS GIVE THE MAJORITY OF RAIDER FANS A TERRIBLE NAME. I WAS AT THE GAME AND DIDN'T SEE ONE INCIDENT. I SAW SEVERAL CHIEFS FANS AND ALL ANYONE DID WAS BOO WHEN THEY WALKED BY, BUT IT WAS ALL IN FUN. I WALKED UP TO ONE AND SHOOK HIS HAND AFTER WE LOST, JUST TO REINFORCE THE FACT THAT WE'RE GOOD PEOPLES FOR THE MOST PART.

YALL ACT LIKE THIS TYPE OF THING DOESN'T HAPPEN ONCE IN A WHILE AT OTHER STADIUMS IN CITIES ALL AROUND THE LEAGUE. IT'S CALLED MORONS AND ALCOHOL. THIS ISN'T UNIQUE TO RAIDER FANS.

Nov 7, 2006
once at a patriots game against the saints when they sucked badly, i was drunk and saw some1 wearin a jersey and tried pickin a fight wit him but i was black out drunk so thats why, i would never do that shit to a fan of the opposing team and wouldnt want it done to me. but yeah i saw one big fight but it was when the colts first beat us and some colts fans were talkin shit and someone got too emotional and caused a huge fight in the lot

Jan 9, 2004
I think its funny some raider fans think this shooting gives them some sort of intimidating cred. A drunk asshole with a gun isn't a fan, and who knows what they were arguing about, could have been his ugly ass wife trying to fuck the other guy. I'll give the oakland fans the benefit of the doubt and not lump them together with these jackasses.

Oh, and like the homie said - I know SD fans that go up there wearing their #21 jerseys too and nothing pops off.

Apr 18, 2005
I've seen plenty of Raider on Raider fights. But I've also seen Raider fans punk the opposite team. Dont matter who you are. If you askn for it, you gunna get it. Aint sayin' the place is hard but there is foo'z that'll check you jus like anywhere else.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I went to a redskins vs 9ers game where there was a couple fights....I was like damn, wtf y'all fighting for sporting damn near the exact same colors?!?!??!

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
I went to the Chargers vs. 49ers game last year in Frisco with my bro-in-law and cousins. The security guards and ushers were even talking shit to us, telling us to take them damn Charger jerseys off. And some Santa Claus looking old guy, one of them old school die hard looking 49er fans was talking shit to us, telling us to go back to San Diego, but it was all in fun. My cousin was about to get into a fight with some 49er fan though for saying "Fuck San Diego", but security stopped it before it could even start.

Apr 25, 2002
My cousin was about to get into a fight with some 49er fan though for saying "Fuck San Diego", but security stopped it before it could even start.
You'll hear plenty of that up here, and it has nothing to do with the teams.

Anyway I've been to a handful of raider games with the fam (for free, of course) and the shit is not too bad. I've ALWAYS worn Niner gear to every game, and there was only one time I really got fucked with, but that was by one of the guys I went to the game with LOL. Other than that, nobody has ever said a single word to me. No booing, no heckling, no "get the fuck outta here," nothing. I was fully expecting to be fucked with. It never happened and to be honest I was a little disappointed. Maybe it was because I had my game face on and it always looks like I'm looking for a fight. I don't know..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I had hella fun walking around the parking lot when we were tailgaiting at the 9er/Raider game last year.....everyone was talking shit to me the whole time and I was talking shit right back....I went with hella 9er fans, but I came in bumping "I'm a Raider" by the luniz