West Vallejo Tunes Ft. Mr.Capone-E - Not Enough Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I think a lot of younger Latin kids from up north just aren't into gang banging because its not a trend like it was in the 90's so the only ones really about that life are fools who go to jail or prison on a regular basis. Most of the surenos only bang because they're too stupid to get a job or don't speak enough English

Mar 3, 2008
looked like a typical rap video to me, but ya, they're flexin.

this Norte cat I knew from high school in SJ recently moved down to grandma's house in Anaheim and tried to recruit people into the North but then the Surs shot up his grandmas house and he moved back. cool story bro, i know.
Walking the guy u know had balls of steel ( no homo ha)

May 16, 2002
I think a lot of younger Latin kids from up north just aren't into gang banging because its not a trend like it was in the 90's so the only ones really about that life are fools who go to jail or prison on a regular basis. Most of the surenos only bang because they're too stupid to get a job or don't speak enough English
You're right in the sense that a lot of underground / aspiring artist today are not into the whole street shit. It's become a whole other animal. In the end good music / exposure is what a lot of these new comers are after. I'm not speaking on the video / song on this thread. I'm speaking in general.

It's the new generation who perhaps are the ones who truly want it and are not setting barriers of any kind to stop them from getting it.

Then again, it's happening in the penitentiaries across the country. When it comes to pushing a product that's going to make revenue everybody becomes color blind. The streets are the only ones who trip on those factors in 2015. Yet, it's been happening for the longest time. So why bullshit ourselves?