West Coast Offical Ent. Prepares The Release of "Cee Wee 3 - Still Dreamin" & More.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
Lamar Canady better known to us as San Diego rapper "Cee Wee 3", discovered by neighborhood friend and producer "Ecay Uno" (i.e Leery Gang). With His gritty, vivid urban tales of Gangsta Living, Women, Money, Weed and Alcohol. Matched with heavy bass lines and high hats, had all our heads nodding left' right.

On the morning of May 9th, gunfire erupted at his place of business "Official Cutz Barber Shop" shortly before 11:30 a.m., Lamar "Cee Wee 3" Canady suffered multiple gunshot wounds and died at the scene.

Before the unfortunate mishap, Cee Wee was in the process of re-releasing his older...

Click here to Read More

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Just digital releases or will there be any physical CD copies for purchase as well? Really trying hard to locate copies of "WEST COAST OFFICIAL" and the "SOURCE OF INCOME VOL. 2: EACH 1, TEACH 1" compilation.

Last edited:

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
im hearing both...
i really hope so....im seeing more and more artists starting to release stuff in digital format only. I really hope this isnt a trend thats going to be the standard in the upcoming years...Buying mp3s is just no fun lol. I like buying cds... having something physical to hold onto and collect. Plus I spend so much cash already buying CDs that I pretty much refuse to buy an album on MP3. too easy to just download them for free.

I kinda like what they do at amazon with some of their digital only releases like VMF's cd... digital release, but they professionally package them with inserts and a nice-quality printed CDR (similar to the Treali Duce Kunaki cds.) Best of both worlds.. low overhead cost for the artist, but we consumers still receive a physical CD copy thats professionally printed.

slightly off topic CoopDVill @CoopDVill , but whats the status update regarding the sicc shop reopening??

Last edited: