West Coast Mafia Gang video online!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
oh nigga FA SHO!!! lol props to u on that hookup folsk that video was clean too. need to get sum airplay on BET and shit. surprised the hell outa me seein that. i mean i kno Bo makes videos n shit but i NEVER see em. i think he had a video to Deadly Game and Money by the Ton off til my casket drops but i neevr seen em. Yukmouth was all up in this video. oh shit hold up... was this video the video where on the West Coast Mafia forum they had pics all up on it form. the title was liek 40 pics from WCM video or sumthin liek that. spice 1 was in the pics and i didnt see spice in the video. mayeb they did more then one. i duno. or maybe that was for the Thug lordz shit. i duno but pros on this shit was tight homie.

Jun 24, 2003
For all tha people that think Lynch fell tha fucc off whut tha hell do you call this. C-bo is gettin more and more mainstream. That whole verse he talked bout watchs and money. At least Lynch keeps it sicc. Its a dam shame

Jun 24, 2003
man dude........get off lynches nuts u fuckin groupie........this thread aint even have nothing to do with lynch, and yet u still manage a way to fondle his nut sack.......bitch

Shut tha fucc up. You get off Bos nut sac nigga. I was givin my opinion If you dont like it thats too fuccin bad. You need ta shut your man pleaser real quicc nigga. I could give a fucc if you like tha new mainstream Bo. Fucc whut you say nigga