"We're gettin' robbed....Whats up Randy?"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
[hood2hood camera man] "what kinda grimey shit you see happen round here? how would you say you gettin money?"

"i done did that there wit this here pocket knife and done made ol boy run out the house in his draws holdin his pants talkin bout whats up randy, we gettin robbed"

i think i covered most of what happen anyway

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Im calling fake

local news never gives anyone that much airtime
ORLY?

http://www.wdef.com/news/chattanooga_police_investigate_early_morning_residential_robbery/07/2010

Chattanooga Police investigate a home invasion where gun shots were fired on Pine Marr Drive.

Two men at the residence say that they were awakened around 5 AM by three suspects with guns.

The victims were told that they were being robbed.

After securing their families in a locked bedroom, the two men chased after the suspects.

But the three robbers got away with 100-dollars and a flat screen TV after jumping into a waiting vehicle.

Randy, Resident,"They flashed the lights and by the time I knew what was going on they were running in.. They were in and out. they woke us up and I don't think they expected that many people to be in the house."

Police continue looking into who exchanged gunfire after shell casings were found outside the home.

The resident reports that he did not have a gun, but he did have a pocket knife and a ball bat.

---------------------

The YouTube vid was most likely just the uncut footage before editing