Well if no ones gonna do it..Bank robbery leaves officer dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Our forces here actually sign up to protect shit...even things or people they may dislike or disagree with. Granted, not all of them do their jobs...but this dude did. He also signed up to protect and serve the very people who killed him, and look what they did.

Should police not protect citizens because one citizen MIGHT shoot at them?
I understand what you are saying, but..

giving chase to bank robbers is hardly protecting the citizens.

occupy movement would've been proud

::
cool. does this mean they will now take me as their hero and let me occupy some dirty smelly hippy vag?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
on the real i had my little joke about his last name, but this dude just wasnt a cop though, some of ya'll are missing that..he took in joe's kids..its fucked up for real..those kids lost 3 parents now...its a fucked up cause this guy was really cool, really good for the community ( vallejo ) this dude was all class

and when a cop gives chase to bank robber...its not for the dough...more than likely that suspect is armed and dangerous and might likely put a slug in you

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
for fun

http://www.dailyrepublic.com/news/c...ller-from-fairfield-was-in-financial-trouble/

FAIRFIELD — The Fairfield man accused of killing a Vallejo police officer as he fled shortly after robbing a Bank of America on Thursday was likely driven by financial desperation, according to court records and other documents obtained Friday.
Henry Albert Smith Jr., 37, had foreclosure actions initiated four weeks ago for his Carmel Way home, where he lived with his wife and three children. Smith and his wife were more than $19,000 behind on their mortgage payments, according to records filed with the Solano County Assessor-Recorder’s Office.
Smith and his wife, Naima T. Nutt-Smith, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in April, declaring they had assets of less than $50,000 and debts they later listed at more than $1.1 million.
Smith, who court records reflect was unemployed, was a member of the Revival Center Ministries on Tennessee Street in Vallejo.
Smith’s wife was the ministry’s director of finances, a job she has held for more than 16 years. Her father, Ricky L. Nutt, is the longtime leader of the ministry. Her monthly take-home pay was less than $4,300 while the family’s monthly living expenses were listed as more than $5,000.
Bankruptcy records reflect the home and a rental property were valued around $400,000 and had loan debt on the properties of more than $1 million. The Smiths had extensive credit card debt, an unpaid student loan amount of more than $18,000 and debts for charge cards with Macy’s and Nordstrom’s.
The Smiths were discharged from their bankruptcy in August. They gave up the rental property as part of their bankruptcy proceeding.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
The Vallejo Police Officer’s Association has created a memorial fund on behalf of Officer James Capoot’s surviving wife and three daughters. These funds will be used to establish a trust fund in the family’s name and an account has been opened with Bank of the West’s Vallejo branch. Donations to Officer Capoot’s memorial fund can be made as follows:

Officer James Capoot Family Trust C/O Vallejo Police Officer’s Association (Sergeant Mark Nicol) P.O. Box 4218 Vallejo, Ca. 94590

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Im going to try and type this best as i can from my phone:

Im sure outside of work he was a great man, father and husband. Being a family man. I understand its a tough loss, and sad for his family. No human life should be lost in vein.

On duty when he puts on the cop outfit, he is on the other team. He is not one of "us" his mentality is to get people in court and jail and fuck up there life. I highly dou t through his career he only busted murders and pedos. He probally handed out plently shitty tickets, watched his fellow officers harass people ect. So a loss of a cop I feel the same when i hear a loss in the war.

Im not trying to be a dick

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Pardon the fucked up spellin, typin through tears on my stupid evo....

Every time anyone asks what can be done to turn vallejo around, the answer is do something for the youth of vallejo. This man, this fuckin COP did just that. He was in the schools, he was in the streets and he was in the gym with these kids. Say what you want abt the police, but take 10 minutes to read what high school students are saying about how he enriched their lives, and them tell me that all cops are bad.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
most cops are pricks and got into it because they were abused or just lookin for that power trip, however there are a select few that actually do care and do want to help...

the unfortunate part about is they all wear the same uniform so its hard to decipher between them......we lost a good one yesterday

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^^ I agree with all you both... he didn't deserve it

There's a time and a place for this argument - not this thread.

RIP to him, and his family. He seems like he was genuine.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
taken from Joey Thurston fb page....

Joe Thurston: The Crazy thing is this..... There are a lot of Ignorant people who are ok with a Cop being Murdered, not looking at the whole picture of the incident, not knowing who this man JIM was, what he was all about, just because there have been a ...couple incidents in the world where Bad cops have done wrong, no one looks at the Millions of things that Police do right. So the Ignorant people who say Dumb stuff about being cool with a Cop dying in the line of Duty, I would be even more IGNORANT to respond to those peoples Ignorance.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Thats real talk justin..... This is so fucked up.

Think abt loftys kids... Lost both parents in one fell swoop, got taken on by an amazing family, only to lose ANOTHER father within 9 months. How does an 18 year old and an 11 year old come to terms woth that?