Well, how the hell was MadnMic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.........

I didn't get to make it. My piece of shit Cadillac is busted down and my alternate had to work in the studio tonight. So I missed out on the greatest bash to hit Seattle since Monster Truck Racing. Seriously though, when you read this Sonny... I'm a fucking bitch and I feel like shit for not going. I thought about bussing it down there, but I couldn't do it... if it makes you feel better, I'm a broke muther fucker right now too. I didn't even have door money. Anywho, back to MadNMic, tell me it was crackin', so I have a real good reason to feel like shit.

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
I didn't even have door money.

Me too, I read the flyer and I was pretty sure I knew how to get there. I called up my friend, it rung once and I hung out. Realized I aint even have 7 bucks.. Sorry Sonny, I'm sure shit was dope tho..

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
@Rubiqkz: Are these really pain's lyrics?

"Ayo I buss a cap at you bitch ass snitch bustas/
Muhfucka, I'm a crazy ass muhfuckin hustlah/
Keep my hand on my nine, reppin LFP/
I'm loco esay, ya bustahs dont really wanna fuck with me"

I can't remember any song with him sayin' that...

Apr 26, 2002
mo-x said:
@Rubiqkz: Are these really pain's lyrics?

"Ayo I buss a cap at you bitch ass snitch bustas/
Muhfucka, I'm a crazy ass muhfuckin hustlah/
Keep my hand on my nine, reppin LFP/
I'm loco esay, ya bustahs dont really wanna fuck with me"

I can't remember any song with him sayin' that...
It's possible that I could have said this.

I'm thinking it was that time we was as BAIN's studio and I was loaded and we recorded that wack ass freestyle that I asked to be taken down but nobody ever took it down:mad: ya dig.

I WAS FUCKED UP.......AND FUCKING AROUND

hell maybe I didn't even say the shit.........I say a lot of shit..ya know!

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
Naw it ain't from that... I pretty much remember everything, it's a gift... *pats himself on the back* - I just can't remember you sayin that, lol... and you would know if it was in one of your songs... maybe we're going to have to beat the shit outta Rubiqks for falsifying lyrics...

Aug 31, 2002
This is what yall missed. Rap competition: 1st Clockwork took it. 2nd was lightheaded from oregon. 3rd was bad Luk.

BBoy Competition: was a good turnout.

Freestyle $1 was off the hook!. Phenomenal from Hawaii took it away from D.O.A.

Beatbox competition. Audio poet took it. Sampsoness from tablet represented too.

If you missed madnmic. Madnmic 2 will be on end of july or the 1st week of august.

Glitta 7 will be on 2nd week of july...

www.madnmic.4t.com

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
Rubiqkz cracks me up... I guess I'm weird too, is that what you're saying YV? Cause we can just handle this right here and now... You want beef, fine... lets record some shit, i'll mix it down and we'll call it good, aight?! lol

Holla at cha boy Vicious!