welcome to the midwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
KrazeeRDM said:
who gives a fuck who can rap the fastest. they both can rap fast so good for them but who has better lyrics? who has more variety in his music? i like twista alot but i dont think he is even close to tech n9ne's level. he and tech are on the same level in rapping fast and thats it but that aint even tech's major weapon in his arsenal, his lyrics are and there isnt many who can fuck with his lyrics that are still alive, theres still a select few but IMO tech has the best
thats what it comes down to people...

substance and content wise tech IMO and im sure alot of peeps would agree has it hands down

and yes twista has shown love for tech so lets keep it that way

Nov 10, 2006
Silcc-E-FYN said:
thats what it comes down to people...

substance and content wise tech IMO and im sure alot of peeps would agree has it hands down

and yes twista has shown love for tech so lets keep it that way
i disagree. substance and content wise, adrenaline rush a better all around album was better than any of techs albums. probably the best midwest rap album ever. top 10 album of all times. on a critic level that is, not just opinion. most hip hop heads would agree. thats not a knock on tech either. thats not the point tho. you're all taking it wrong, the point is, no matter who you prefer or you hate, they are both dope for the movement they both are a part of here in the midwest. we aint got too many listenable mainstream rap options here in the midwest. i respect em both bigtime for doing what everyone thought was impossible, and thats putting the midwest on the map. were now in the whole east coast/west coast/dirty south talk. it never used to be like that. show some god damn love to both of em. and thats real fucking talk, and if you cant agree or at least understand that then please shoot yaself.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
well looks like imma shoot myself because of that first part on how you disagree on the substance and content and ho adrenaline rush and bla bla bla......but the rest made sense

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
tru_overdose said:
i disagree. substance and content wise, adrenaline rush a better all around album was better than any of techs albums. probably the best midwest rap album ever. top 10 album of all times. on a critic level that is, not just opinion. most hip hop heads would agree. thats not a knock on tech either. thats not the point tho. you're all taking it wrong, the point is, no matter who you prefer or you hate, they are both dope for the movement they both are a part of here in the midwest. we aint got too many listenable mainstream rap options here in the midwest. i respect em both bigtime for doing what everyone thought was impossible, and thats putting the midwest on the map. were now in the whole east coast/west coast/dirty south talk. it never used to be like that. show some god damn love to both of em. and thats real fucking talk, and if you cant agree or at least understand that then please shoot yaself.
Adrenaline Rush was one of my favourite albums in hip-hop and probably my favourite before Da Resurrection (which not many have) from Twista and yes it would be considered a classic from my own and on a hip-hop critics point of view no doubt...

ive always dug twista and got noth'n but love for dude as an artist (one of the more talented MC's out the Mid and its obviously evident) but IMO i think techs overall style and wordplay has more depth... subject and lyric wise than twista especially in the game as of lately...