welcome to the midwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
twizler hahha... i like twista but not now he is on some twizler shit now.... i like the old school twista though not this r n b shit he be on all the time... but o well he is aight though... but he aint nothin compared to big krizz or tech

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
they both rap fast... either twistaraps faster or tech can just rap fast and pronounce words better becuz sometimes i cant understand twista but i still like tech better which is going to make me think tech is better than twista.... but why is everyone ighting over this anyway.... think about it... its dumb

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
ya i liked twista before he was twizler cause his old stuff was hott and ya hes good but tech is better in my opinion and smoklehoma i do know what im talking about so your the one bein ignorant but w/e and when there on a track together shit is dope, oh ya and this is retared we shouldnt fight over who is better, honestly if you think twizler is better then why are you on this forum??

Apr 16, 2007
twista is aight i don't mind a few tracks, but i think he goes to fast sumtimes and you can't understand shit. when tech raps fast it seems more clearer and you can understand what he's sayin. but the 2 of them on a track 2gether should be dope

May 14, 2007
Soe said:
ya i liked twista before he was twizler cause his old stuff was hott and ya hes good but tech is better in my opinion and smoklehoma i do know what im talking about so your the one bein ignorant but w/e and when there on a track together shit is dope, oh ya and this is retared we shouldnt fight over who is better, honestly if you think twizler is better then why are you on this forum??
look homie, I aint gonna knock your opinion. u think Tech is better. Great.

Nov 7, 2006
who gives a fuck who can rap the fastest. they both can rap fast so good for them but who has better lyrics? who has more variety in his music? i like twista alot but i dont think he is even close to tech n9ne's level. he and tech are on the same level in rapping fast and thats it but that aint even tech's major weapon in his arsenal, his lyrics are and there isnt many who can fuck with his lyrics that are still alive, theres still a select few but IMO tech has the best

May 31, 2007
man some of the stuff a few peeps said aint make no typa sense. Like if you like Tech you should like Twista? What the hell that suppsoe to mean. Just cuz they both can rap fast.. So if I like Eminem should I like vanilla Ice cuz they both white? But anyway I dont really listen to twista... Not that i dont like him just dont listen.. But songs like SLo Jamz can get the hell outta here man and the other stuff I heard from Twista. I much rather be handed some Tech anyday. BUt i gotta give props to Twista expecially cuz he reppin the CHI

May 14, 2007
Im not sayin if u like Tech u have to like Twista. Im just sayin that whether yall like it or not Twista is a father to Tech's style. he was out before Tech, I know that much. I dont know who was rappin first or who heard what first I just know Twista has been spittin since the 80's. and yall dont get it fucked up, Twista got lyrics. lately he been on some bullshit though. Tech is consistant then a mutha fucka.