Weirdest song u ever fucked to....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I dont care how many birth controls, how many clean tests a bitch show me, she aint getting it raw, but i miss raw dicking em back in the 90's. But the aint during sex, but once me and my boy ran a train, driving her home, tupac "wonder why they call you bitch" came on, and she burst into tears.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Rape Me by Nirvana

and no I wasn't raping her lol.

It was actually on a grunge mixtape the girl made and that song came on like 20 mins into getting it on. It was really odd but I just kept on truckin' lol.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
This wasn't weird, but was fun as a muthafucka to fuck to back in the day! I would always start laughing though as soon as Brother Marquis would say "Lick my ass up and down, lick it until your tongue turns doo doo brown". GBR!!! One time during Doggy Style I lost it and just fell on the broad's back laughing my ass off!

Bonus Video:

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I fingered a bitch at a birthday party in 6th grade and "Du Hast" by Ramstein was playing in the background.. That was a pretty weird song.

Another good story about that song is my boy Smitty, everytime hes in a strip club and a girl dances to that song on stage, HE gets a private dance with that girl. Its one of his strip club rules. Weird funny motherfucker.