Weirdest song u ever fucked to....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Wasn't a song, but a movie.

We were watching the movie, "Child's Play", and just started going at it during the movie. I've never been able to watch any Chucky movies the same ever since haha jk I can watch Bride of Chucky all the time, because Jennifer Tilly has huge tiddies and so does that female I was with at that time lol

Jun 5, 2004
Wasn't a song, but a movie.

We were watching the movie, "Child's Play", and just started going at it during the movie. I've never been able to watch any Chucky movies the same ever since haha jk I can watch Bride of Chucky all the time, because Jennifer Tilly has huge tiddies and so does that female I was with at that time lol
LOL... I WAS FUCKIN MY GIRL FROM THA BACK... (WE BOTH DRUNK AS FUCK) BUT SHE HAD HER TV ON, AND THE NEWS WAS ON.

SO IM SITTIN THERE FUCKIN HER, AND IM LIKE "FUCK! ITS GONNA RAIN TOMMOROW WE CANT EVEN HAVE A BBQ!"

SHE TURNS AROUND AND CATCHES ME JUS STARING AT THE TV, WITH MY DICK STILL IN THE PUSSY, FINGER STILL IN HER BUTT... LOL SHE GOT THE MADDEST

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Hmm I dont know, while schinlders list was playing in the background I guess.

or maybe...

but thats the slap so not weird imo

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
One nite the games begun during Slumdog Millionaire and another time in the middle of the day we started at The View and went thru "The Young and The Restless"

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Modern Warfare 2 music at the main menu haha. And you know when you don't press any buttons and that video starts playing? We were fucking while that guy was saying "Revenge is like a ghost" and gunshots and explosions in the background lol.