Weekly Movie Recomendation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Don't do that.

It sucks. I had to watch it and wanted my time back and it almost wasn't worth getting paid the $30 to sit there for a hour and a half. Well, actually it was, but the movie still sucks balls.

Go rent this instead.

Hundred of years ago, the forces of light and darkness faced each other in a very violent battle on a bridge. In order to avoid the total slaughter, their leaders agree to have an armistice. Along the centuries, the two balanced sides are divided and the forces of light watch and control the vampires, a.k.a. as the forces of night. Among the humans lives "The Others", i.e., persons with supernatural powers including witches, sorcerers and vampires and with the free will to choose which side to join. The legend says that the two forces will be unbalanced by "The Great Other", and the side this powerful being selects will win the battle. In 1992, in Moscow, Anton Gorodetsky joins the forces of the light while hiring a witch for a black magic. In the present days, he faces the consequences of his act.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Watch_(2004_film)

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0936501/

My friend recommended this one to me, and when I saw the previews I thought it was a ridiculous concept for a movie that has been done tons of times. Then one rainy Friday night I was in the movie store and decided to throw my preconceived notions about Liam Neeson aside and check it out. Lemme tell ya, no regrets. This movie is soooo savage, seriously. If you want a wicked action movie (takes about 20 minutes to develop), check this one out. One of my recent favorites.....
My girl wanted to watch this movie and it didn't really catch my interest. After watching it i wasn't disappointed. Had cool action sequences and one of the best action films i've watched in a while. It has a Bourne Identity feel to it.

Sep 29, 2003
Yea, Ima watch it anyway. I didn't end up watching it last night. I was a big fan of both the first Underworld flicks, but seeing as this one is a prequel and with different actor/actress I was skeptical....Will check it soon....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
RISE OF THE LYCANS > NIGHT WATCH

BUT THEN AGAIN I MAY NEED TO CHECK OUT NIGHT/DAY WATCH AGAIN CUZ I WANTCHED IT IN ENGLISH AND ENGLISH DUBS ALWAYS SEEM TO FUCK MOVIES UP A BIT FOR ME
I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one.

And yes, dubs always fucking suck. Plus in both Night Watch and Day Watch they do some pretty fucking cool shit with the subtitles.

Sep 29, 2003
Watched Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans last night. Dope movie, can't really compare it to the first 2 for many reasons. It was it's own movie, really good....recommend for sure....