WEC \ Urijah faber

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
is the truth! sacramentos finest athlete and a class act. to boot.
i saw his latest fight last night and he is a beast. one legged knee to his opponents head, while his opponent holds his other leg up. beating a fools ass and making him bleed while on his back and his opponent is standing over him. he can fight from any position. put him up against any1 from the ufc any day of the week and he will embarass.

Dec 9, 2005
I don't believe the UFC has a featherweight division (145lb) so unless he moves up to lightweight (155) in the UFC...there can be no match. And if he did...I think BJ Penn would give him more than he could handle. He is a good fighter tho.

Feb 12, 2004
is the truth! sacramentos finest athlete and a class act. to boot.
i saw his latest fight last night and he is a beast. one legged knee to his opponents head, while his opponent holds his other leg up. beating a fools ass and making him bleed while on his back and his opponent is standing over him. he can fight from any position. put him up against any1 from the ufc any day of the week and he will embarass.
No. Urijah is definitely the best at 145, but he already lost to Tyson Griffin and i'm sure he would lose a couple more times at 155. He's just too small for 155. Dude is a beast at 145 tho.

Apr 25, 2002
As much as I like Kid, he will simply get outclassed by Urijah Faber. The years ive seen clips of great athletes compete and train but too see it live and direct Urijah is a cardio phenom. That fight with Tyson yea he was still unexperienced and didnt have the training as tyson had at the time, simply it just wasnt his night to fight. It'll be another 2-3 years til he could move upto lightweight, he just needs to clear out the division ala Anderson Silva....

To top it off, hes one of the most down to earth and nicest dudes on the planet....

Feb 7, 2006
As much as I like Kid, he will simply get outclassed by Urijah Faber. The years ive seen clips of great athletes compete and train but too see it live and direct Urijah is a cardio phenom. That fight with Tyson yea he was still unexperienced and didnt have the training as tyson had at the time, simply it just wasnt his night to fight. It'll be another 2-3 years til he could move upto lightweight, he just needs to clear out the division ala Anderson Silva....

To top it off, hes one of the most down to earth and nicest dudes on the planet....
please Kid is a better wrestler then faber has better hands the only think faber has on kid is maybe his height but that would not be a problem for him. If faber fought tyson again then faber would still lose to him.