Weakest Tech N9ne song(s)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Here are a list of all of Techs' WORST solo songs: (in no order)

Dwaam
Thizzles
Owe Like Pookie
Dont Tweet This
Biancas & Biatrices
Rock Yo Head
Boy Toy
EBAH
Earregular
Real Killer
Flipside
Creepin'
Areola
Poh Me Anutha
Horns
Pinocchiho
Pu Wah Wah lol
KC Tea
Bout Ta Bubble
Show Me A God
Beat You Up
I Am Everything

Who agrees with me? "Bout Ta Bubble, Show Me a God, and KC Tea are bearable...but the rest are just fucking horrible. Tech makes so many songs, so this is probably like only 1% of his whole catalog...so his good song/bad song ratio is still awesome...like...99% good vs 1% bad. & I know some of yall are going to hate on Dwaam and Thizzles being on the list...but lets see :)
Bout to bubble is a classic for....and everready is techs greatest work imo

Jul 3, 2008
bout to bubble get it hype

beat u up was hella generic

a lot of people hate on erregular....that shit is dooooope to me...hella different ...that shit dont sound like shit

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Beat You Up and Drill Team shouldn't have been on the same album let alone listed back to back and I thought Doin' It was fucking terrible

and I agree with Mystic Oracle everything about Everready was dope...

Jul 3, 2008
po wah wah was funny....

songs like that arent ment to be classic pieces of art...they meant to be mildly entertaining.

the mix plate gets way too much hate man theres a lot of good music on there including some of techs BEST work (far out is one of his best verses IMO)

Props: JOK3R187
Sep 17, 2003
I'll go with "Owe Like Pookie". I like 6's and 7's just fine, but that song... No thanks.

Horns, Drill Team... Come to think of it, there is a good chunk of K.O.D. I don't really care for. Oh well.