WEAK SAUCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
So I live in the Southbay, right?
Well, I want to swoop up the Plague, and holla at the moms and pops, but they don't got it. So I call Streetlight and Rasputin's and Wherehouse and Cd Warehouse and every other fucking store I can think of. And guess what?
NO ONE FUCKING HAS IT.
They all tell me that it was supposed to be released today, but THEY DON'T FUCKING HAVE IT.
What's the point of saying that it's officially released on 8/20 if it's only released in like two fucking stores?
I'm really irritated with the amateur business tactics that this label is using.
CAN WE MAYBE GET A LIST OF WHERE THIS FUCKING CD IS AVAILABLE?
PLEASE--?!!

May 8, 2002
So far, Sam Goody is the only place that the homies have verified that its at. What kind of distribution system is that--? Only at one record chain? Like the thread says, this is WEAK SAUCE. I hella wanted to swoop that shit today.

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
what's the point of shoutin bout every where that it aint?...if you know it's at sam goody and you want it then go and get it.

a nigga cant force stores to buy it...been mailin em, been callin em since last week -some got it, some dont, some got it on the way, some say they been had it since a month ago.

but look here, call the store and get mad at them. yell at them for a change. THE SHIT IS AVAILABLE IF THEY DONT GOT IT THEN THEY DROPPED THE BALL.

do you go to the hostess website and call em weak when vons dont got no twinkies?

calm down.

Jun 2, 2002
YALL JUST TRYIN TO MAKE YALL MONEY, I KNOW SAM GOODY IS ALWAYS AT A MALL, FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN, AND SAM GOODY NORMALLY CHARGES ROUND 18-19$ FOR A CD. WHICH IS PRETTY OUTRAGOUS. I'LL WAIT TILL I FIND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE AT AROUND 13$

May 8, 2002
@ Sirplayboy-
U said the official release date was today.
What you didn't mention was that it would ONLY BE AT WEAK ASS SAM GOODY, where 99% of their shit is MAINSTREAM FLIP FLOP.
I ain't giving a dime to Sam Goody. I go to stores where they carry more than just Ja-Rule and No Doubts new stuff.
So what you should have said is that
THE OFFICIAL SAM GOODY RELEASE DATE IS 8/20, and THAT IT WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE THERE!
It would have saved me time calling all these fucking places asking for it.
And the only reason I'm complaining is BECAUSE I WANTED TO BUY THE FUCKING THING, TO PUT MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.

May 27, 2002
yall whine too much....first it was that siccmade dont release shit

then its the plague got pushed bacc 2 weeks (boohoo)

now its that you have to walk by the JA RULE and JAY-Z when getting the Plague

i want to shoot myself when i hear the statements of these assholes

ps. if you want to bitch at someone, the distributor, adi, has a forum here