Weak Northern Albums u have heard recently (Official Thread)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2009
Northern rap aint dyin out Big tone got off on that album but hes being replaced (no disrespect intended) everything im hearin is sneaks conspiracy salineros lil toro nd im not sayin that as in thats what i listen 2 but everyone around me i prefer big rhino n wood but dem new rappers is hot nd they will keep doin it

Oct 26, 2005
Well ur fucking stupid cause honestly the sav it out 4 has been the best album in years like what do u want from tones music.. In sav it out 4 he just proved that he's not only a homeboy rapper but that he can rap with other bay area rappers not just nortenos so get off his case of his new cd.. We both know when ur with ur homeboys u guys be slapping the album full blast

May 8, 2008
Well ur fucking stupid cause honestly the sav it out 4 has been the best album in years like what do u want from tones music.. In sav it out 4 he just proved that he's not only a homeboy rapper but that he can rap with other bay area rappers not just nortenos so get off his case of his new cd.. We both know when ur with ur homeboys u guys be slapping the album full blast

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
dick ridin at its best...

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
[video=youtube;Azbbc5--t6Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azbbc5--t6Y[/video]