we should rename this site to the nump network

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REL

Jul 9, 2005
thizzhustle said:
not a hater just know bad rap when I hear it ya digg
but thats your opinion.. to a lot of people what you listen to may be bad rap... so when you say stuff like that you come off as a hater.

i repect nump, and i like what hes doing. hes been in the game for a long time behind the scenes, and now hes steppin up. more than a lot of people in here can say about themselves.

it takes a lot to put yourself out there in front of all these critics and know it all's.. let him do his thing, and you dont have to listen to it

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
REL said:
but thats your opinion.. to a lot of people what you listen to may be bad rap... so when you say stuff like that you come off as a hater.

i repect nump, and i like what hes doing. hes been in the game for a long time behind the scenes, and now hes steppin up. more than a lot of people in here can say about themselves.

it takes a lot to put yourself out there in front of all these critics and know it all's.. let him do his thing, and you dont have to listen to it

Well said...

Mar 23, 2005
fair enough im still mad that u can say that E-40 is featured on his song and all he does is sing the course thats bullshit just trying to get recanition off a big named rapper so people will by his cd I hope turf talks raps on his song ya digg

Jan 16, 2004
HIS MUSIC SUCKS! Period. And that's no hatering because I aint hating on him as a person, Im stating a musical fact about music.

Ive heard from my homeboy that he's a cool cat. So really Im down for dude but not as a rapper. He good at mixing cuz Discobayish was mixed very well i heard he did that.

Jul 19, 2005
Jus cuz you dont like someones shit doesnt mean to post a thread like this. Thats why people say you hatin, cuz in a way it is. If you dont like him, or whatever, thats your opinion, and you should keep it to yourself. I mean how would you feel if someone made a thread about you like that? Some things are jus better left unsaid.