We ned a new bay area slang song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2005
You know how Big L did ebonics for NYC? we need a new bay area song breakin down the new yay slang....call it Bayonics, get 40 on that, 4 minute rundown of what means what. scraper, goin dumb, thizzin, stunna shadez, yadidamean, so on so on. a song like that would probably get radio play outside the bay. whos gonna make one or is there already one out there like that

Jun 27, 2003
GoNeOfFThAtYuRp said:
who outside tha bay would listen to it? bay music dont get much play outside tha bay mayne
maybe not radio play, but a lot of foos know about some bay area music and listen to that shiet. I've met hella foos around Baltimore that are up on Keak, Yukmouth, E-40, Mac Dre etc etc.

Feb 9, 2005
What the bay needs is more originality and stop with the overplayed hyphy shit. What the bay needs is some FANS because everybody on the siccness board seem like has something to do with the music industry. Whether they an artist, dj, producer, promoter. Shits ridiculous, what happened to regular fans?

Aug 12, 2004
im a regular ass fan, i dont rap/produce/promote or know anyone in the business...i just buy cds and check up on this site to find out when cds come out cuz aint no where else i can find that shit naamean

Jul 27, 2005
yadidimean said:
How are you gonna bite eddie murphy and try and claim it as new bay slang?
Thats Like saying Tell everyone that say's "YEEEEEEEE" & "YADDDAAADDAADDAA" Retardedness to not say it cause "MAC DRE or KEAK" made it up and only they can say it. :rolleyes: