We lose all our best

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:,:confused::confused::cool::cool:

your message is still here its ok i got room rip woodie you are crazy but you are missed . been through a lot, but still made it on top or at least better than i was. got a joke for you through all the shit they been through guess whos still together .................. your butt cheeks. rest in peace.
you got any old pictures or stories to share?

Jun 8, 2011
R.I.P to the homie carillo ,V.C.N for life FREE L.S.E
You know LSE personally? He a cool homeboy. Chopped it up with em' a few times. I member a couple times i was just chillin' in class and LSE would hit me on my celly and just to chop it up for a bit. 1 time i walked out of class to talk to the homeboy and security started chasing me. FREE LSE!!

Jun 8, 2011
I personally knew lse. Got a verse from him laying around. Me and lefty been debating about what we gona do with it. Dude was mad skilld
Ay bruh if there any open slots on that track yall doing with em' think i can drop a verse. LSE got mad skill 4shure.. Homeboy be out soon tho.. What you say bout letting me hop on that, we was gonn drop a track but never got the chance to. He got lost on his way up here to Tahoe. Haha

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Ay bruh if there any open slots on that track yall doing with em' think i can drop a verse. LSE got mad skill 4shure.. Homeboy be out soon tho.. What you say bout letting me hop on that, we was gonn drop a track but never got the chance to. He got lost on his way up here to Tahoe. Haha
Id have to see what lefty says about it. I don't know if he's gona do somethn with it. Yea le ain't getn out anytime soon..

May 2, 2009
IVE HEARD LSE's MATERIAL. HIS SHITS TIGHT. BUT NEVER HIS BROTHER'S, WHERE COULD I HEAR IT? MAYBE IVE HEARD 'EM ON THE SAME TRACK AND DIDNT KNOW IT.