We lose all our best

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2004
Sir Dyno got locked up

Gangsta Flea got locked up

Speedy Loc passed

now Woodie has passed on

only guy out there who i can buy a album from knowing i will like the cd 100% (imo) is Lil Coner

MY BAD I MENT TO SAY GANGSTA FLEA.

Mar 2, 2004
IronLungs420 said:
i got you a lot of these cats nowadays release some straight garbage. with Wood you always knew what you were getting.
thats because woodie was a rare breed and one of the most talented in rap period not just norteno rap....

Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
Armed N Hammerd said:
Sir Dyno got locked up

Mousie got locked up

Speedy Loc passed

now Woodie has passed on

only guy out there who i can buy a album from knowing i will like the cd 100% (imo) is Lil Coner
MOUSIE IS NOT LOCKED UP. HE IS HUSTLING TO WORK ON HIS SECOND SOLO. DON'T FORGET THAT WE LOST LIL DUCE (R.I.P.) AND CARILLO (R.I.P.).

Oct 23, 2005
ENE_LOKZ said:
CA$PER A$ IN MR. CA$PER LOKZ ? ... DAMNZ IF DATZ HIM DAT $HYT $UCKZ.. AND IF ITZ HIM, WUTZ HE IN FOR ?
DONT TRIP HOMIE JUST GO OUT THERE AND PASS ON THE HOMEBOYS MUSIC
HE'LL BE OUT IN A YEAR OR LESS
P.O.L.O ALBUM IS THE ONLY ALBUM CASPER IS ON BESIDES THAT ITS ALL UNDER GROUND AND UNDER RATED SHIT
IGOT A GRIP OF SONGS
"PUSH STRIVE"
"IN NORTE CALI4NIA"
"STUDIO"
"SOLDADOS"
AND "SALADBOWL ENE" ARE THE TIGHTEST JAMS HES MADE BUT CANT STOP WONT STOP IS THE SHIT

Jul 10, 2005
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:,:confused::confused::cool::cool:
casper loc is koo as fuck
i would of thought everyone would like his shit
your message is still here its ok i got room rip woodie you are crazy but you are missed . been through a lot, but still made it on top or at least better than i was. got a joke for you through all the shit they been through guess whos still together .................. your butt cheeks. rest in peace.