WE KNOW BIGGIE KILLER but we AINT KNOWNIN PAC KILLER ?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who orchestrated Pac murder ?

• Suge Knight

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Bad Boy

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • The Gov/CIA/FBI

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • LAPD

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 28 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I know who killed pac, it was bruh-man from the 5th floor (holds up 4 fingers)

Its a well known fact that the Fifth Floor Four Fingers gang is the most influential gang in the world, with ties to Crips, Bloods, Vice Lords, and Disciples as well as other gangs worldwide. Stanley "Tookie" Williams made an infamous phone call to a known member of the FFFF gang a couple years after going to prison, all thats known of the phone call is that it involved discussion about a bandana, a certain book, and a fried chicken recipe. Suge Knight had a love-hate relationships with one of the Female FFFF gang's members, known as FFFFF, which turned out to be a mistress of Bruh-man...one of the gangs most infamous members. think about it, have you ever seen Suge or Pac ever hold up 4 fingers? Never...well, except for when the 2 middle ones are twisted together....

Fif Flo Fo Finga Fo-eva!

Feb 25, 2006
dj pimp said:
we already know the killer. orlando anderson aka baby lane. pac and his boys stomped him out after the tyson/seldon fight in vegas and an hour later he took his revenge. he was then killed a year or two later in a drive by at a carwash in LA

exactly...

Apr 8, 2005
Defy said:
Stanley "Tookie" Williams made an infamous phone call to a known member of the FFFF gang a couple years after going to prison, all thats known of the phone call is that it involved discussion about a bandana, a certain book, and a fried chicken recipe

Fif Flo Fo Finga Fo-eva!
goddamn, that is hilarious lmao

Nov 7, 2005
how they throwing the people off is there is too much speculation on who pulled the trigger. that's irrelevant, just like in any hit,the gunman don't matter. it's who ordered it and helped coordinate it. orlando anderson pulled the trigger. but did he have help pinpointing their location for the retaliation?, it would have been hard for him to make it back to his hotel gather up his homies and just happen to catch pac at the light. did he have help escaping?

Jan 6, 2006
i agree. It`s clear for everybody but all are affraid to say it in public.

What I liked the most in Biggie case was his bodyguard...not shitting arround
that motherfucker just put the finger of the picture of the one and only ofificer who killed BIG

but in Pac case is different... everybody is affraid to pronounce names

Feb 8, 2003
This reminds me of a board game from back in the days let me guesss....................

Okay dudes which person on the card is the freaking killer mayne?

I think the killer is Ms White