WE KNOW BIGGIE KILLER but we AINT KNOWNIN PAC KILLER ?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who orchestrated Pac murder ?

• Suge Knight

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Bad Boy

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • The Gov/CIA/FBI

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • LAPD

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 28 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 6, 2006
WE KNOW BIGGIE KILLER but we AINT KNOWNIN PAC KILLER !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

people need to wake up

it`s fucking 10 years...we need to know who killed Pac

Biggie was killed by some LAPD officers, even his bodyguard identified one of the officers.

But fuck that....we still aint knowin who killed PAC, and Pac died before Biggie

10 fucking years

The media needs to start a campaign or something

Me personally I think Suge Knight orchestrated Pac murder because Pac was leaving Death Row and also he lied about getting a bullet while the hospital papers were showing clearly that he didn`t receive shit.

Wut ya think ?

Apr 17, 2003
THIS SHIT IS REAL DEEP, WE CAN MAKE ALL THE WHAT IFS....WE WANT CUZZ SO MANY PEOPLE COULD HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. YOU MEMBER WHEN IT WAS SAID THAT "BIGGIE PAID THE CRIPS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO KILL PAC?" MAN AFTER WATCHIN THAT BIGGIE AND 2 PAC DVD, I HAVE ALL KINDS OF THEORIES,AFTER I SEEN THE FBI WAS FOLLOWIN BIGGIE THE NIGHT HE WAS KILLED THAT SHIT BLEW MY MIND. CUZZ WHAT IF THE FEDZ WAS WATCHIN PAC?THEN YOU GOT THE FACT,THE THEY JUST STOMP OUT THAT DUDE AT THE MGM,MAYBE HE CAME BACK TO GET DUDES FROM DEATH ROW.BUT WHY WAS PAC ONLY SHOT?? LIKE I SAID I CAN GO ON AND ON BOUT THIS.DID'NT LA PD HAVE TO PAY BIGGIES MOM FOR HOLDING EVIDENCE IN THE MURDER CASE?

Jan 6, 2006
ya Biggie`s mam sued LAPD because they didn`t tell her why they were following her son and why EXACTLY in that night, they got away?

But the biggie case has been solved by his bodyguard. He identified the one and only officer who killed Biggie. He showed his picture.

Sep 30, 2005
Ronnie9 said:
WE KNOW BIGGIE KILLER but we AINT KNOWNIN PAC KILLER !!!
people need to wake up
it`s fucking 10 years...we need to know who killed Pac
The fuck you mean "people need to wake up"? You expect BART posters to be like "yeah man he's right, let's get out here and find out who killed Pac right NOW!"

Jan 6, 2006
I mean...the case is slept on and there`s no fuss

All we hear is some RIP shit every now and then.

10 years?

Do you know what 10 years mean ?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They never found the killers cuz they both ain't dead, they are playing tennis with Don Cornelious. They on the moon bitch, don't post here again!

Apr 26, 2002
tha feds are the ONLY ones that can kill a CELEBRITY in the middle of las vegas in tha middle of a busy ass street in a city thats surrounded by desert. fold.

May 16, 2002
10 years? Shit, here's one for ya...

I think they'll never really solve any of those cases, but they'll put every slain rapper in the books along with JFK.

Meaning they'll solve it when everybody is already dead...including us LOL!!!!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
we already know the killer. orlando anderson aka baby lane. pac and his boys stomped him out after the tyson/seldon fight in vegas and an hour later he took his revenge. he was then killed a year or two later in a drive by at a carwash in LA

Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
LOL, for real tho DJ Pimp....what's funny to me is how after 98, people completely forgot about Orlando Anderson BKA Baby Lane from Southside Compton Crip. When it first went down, everybody was sayin it was him, even people around Compton. But after a while, all the theories started arisin, and everybody was sayin how it was Suge, Puffy, The Government, LAPD (even though it was in Vegas), Harvey Lee Oswald, etc. etc. etc.

Jan 6, 2006
dj pimp said:
we already know the killer. orlando anderson aka baby lane. pac and his boys stomped him out after the tyson/seldon fight in vegas and an hour later he took his revenge. he was then killed a year or two later in a drive by at a carwash in LA

Interesting opinion...but don cha think he was too small to kill someone like Pac ?

Jan 6, 2006
i mean...pac got shot before...he was paying more attention to all wut was going arround him

And like this nigga said, it`s hard to believe such a big hit can be organised by one man or a buch of niggas. Seemed to be something professional.

T-Spoon said:
tha feds are the ONLY ones that can kill a CELEBRITY in the middle of las vegas in tha middle of a busy ass street in a city thats surrounded by desert. fold.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
if you buy the book "the killing of tupac" you'll see the front cover is a pic of pac and suge in the bmw just moments before he was shot on the vegas strip. its a close up pic of pac and suge caught off gaurd. now pretend the camera was a gun. end of story. a white caddy pulled up and numerous shots were fired. thats really all it takes.