We all should have nightmares tonight. Knowing these kind of people exist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Lmao @ her saying she didnt know it was a BB gun like the blunt hanging out his mouth, big ass gauges, ICP shirt and shit all over his face was all good
I think that shit all over his face is a fucking tattoo. That moron TATTOOD fucking suture marks on his gad damned face. If i saw him I would not be able to stop laughing.

May 31, 2007
I think that shit all over his face is a fucking tattoo. That moron TATTOOD fucking suture marks on his gad damned face. If i saw him I would not be able to stop laughing.
Yea I thought it was tatted as well, but I didnt want to say it and then have one of the smarty assholes come like. "Well clearly, this was drawn on his face with one of those #7 charcoal pencils in which you can purchase from (insert location for a certian amount)"

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Well clearly, this was drawn on his face with one of those #7 charcoal pencils in which you can purchase from Phil's for $ 4.95.

May 7, 2008
i think its fkin sad that a huge portion of these trash actually have kids and make there kids do all this weak shyt...

shoot a juggalo save a generation ? lol