We all should have nightmares tonight. Knowing these kind of people exist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
Its so weird... white people through the brave heart days, Wars slavery more wars blagh blagh blagh proved to be the most destructiv dominant race on the planet... then they go get comterable and their kids turned into this lol trying to fit in in a corny way..... wow I think it would take years of hard ass poverty and dispair to bring ou the hard ass white people again lol

not to say theres not some out there but im talkin about the masses of these types lol

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Nah Ill pass, I think I'd rather stab myself in the face than hit your blunt.... ole gingivitis ass hoe lol

fuckin nasty... Look at the tip, lookin like she lipped it badly, all soggy n shit with that shit colored lipstick. I fuckin HATE it when I'm smokin one n figured Id be a cool dude by lettin some folks puff my ganj BUT then ofcourse some asshole decides to slobber on it, and when it comes back to me, it's all wet n nasty. BITCH! u ain't gon hit my blunt no more. AT ALL!!! that's why 90% of the time, I'm smokin blunts to the face... BY MYSELF!

LOL @ being fat, and only having a B cup. What a disgrace.
LOL!!!!! fuck, I laughed so hard readin ur post. Bitch is so nasty I didn't even wanna look at her tiddies til u mentioned somethin.... Then I looked out of sheer curiosity...

Annnnd FAP! FAP! FAP!

May 31, 2007
Its funny how people are talkin mad shit about the Strange Forum when I only know of like 2 dudes there that claim to be Juggalos.
And on that note. Fucking magnets. How do they work?